• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test subject needed (blitz cycle giveaway)

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tester NEEDED "apply within thread"

PSL is always looking to make a statement with our unwavering commitment and dedication to our customers and friends alike, with this said; We would like to offer an opportunity to a selected member, in which they can utilize some of our finest products absolutely FREE...

There must be a catch to this?

Of course there is, bloods & feedback...Simple enough..
Let's see a blood analysis with the panel of your choice "ECLIA" or "LC MS/MS" (Preferably LC MS, more accurate)

Here's what we have lined up for a giveaway, short-ester compounds for fast, immediate results that may assist with anyone starting a blast/bulk cycle, or even if a test subject is just curious on the quality, this would be a great opportunity to have a chance to run multiple items that serve a great purpose for multiple goals, for absolutely FREE!

Don't you just love that word "FREE" ?

Take a gander below boys
cartoon-eyes-clipart-panda-free-clipart-images-I3PjzD-clipart.png

fast%20mass%201_zpsuhyclbta.png

There's more (Vision always has more)
As an added bonus I'll even toss in the following -

fast%20mass%202_zpstslt6ctn.png

This is just a sample of what's to come..We have more free giveaways and samples ahead, so if by chance you don't get selected, don't count yourself out so fast..Here at PSL we always go the extra mile to create a healthy, trusting, nurturing business relationship with the members of the communities in which we serve!

Here at PSL, it has always been a tradition and capital-intense endeavor to dominate the anabolic circuit with quality and supremacy leading the market through the cutting edge of science and innovation...

Good luck, and start applying..Tell us your goals and how our products can serve your needs!

Team supervisor
Vision

Dang someone will love this! The added test base seems fun

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Dang someone will love this! The added test base seems fun

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
I figured the test base would add some fun

Im in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N930A using Tapatalk

I would do it but I am not looking to bulk up that much, other then that it looks great. I can get current chemistry labs and post up then take the bloods requested no problem.

I'm 8 weeks into a blast of test and deca. I was about to get listed blood work next week but I could hold and wait. That is if you have any ideas of what would be good stacked... test base and drol, who knows. I'm open to ideas. My feed back will go into my ASF challenge log that's currently going as well as an individual one on this subforum if liked.

Hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great opportunity here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm in all the way, I don't have any long esters to muck up the blood work and would be happy to post. I have about 8 years of gear experience and have posted several reviews. Let me know if that would work for you.

I'm in all the way, I don't have any long esters to muck up the blood work and would be happy to post. I have about 8 years of gear experience and have posted several reviews. Let me know if that would work for you.

By post I meant post blood work.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm in for a short blast. Bloods no problem.

Lift 6 days a week and training for spartan Run December

This will give me the experience of short ester compounds. Anadrol will serve nicely with the run. Also excited to try the adex to control e2
along the way. Needs to by now because a have a race the first weekend oh December. Let's GO

Haven't been on here in while. Glad to see a familiar face vision. Repping a new lab now? I might have to give it a try

Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I tell you, I do miss shooting test base haha. Hell I would even pay for half the cycle and still run it with bloods

Seriously awesome bLITZ cycle! Simple and to the point!

I'm 8 weeks into a blast of test and deca. I was about to get listed blood work next week but I could hold and wait. That is if you have any ideas of what would be good stacked... test base and drol, who knows. I'm open to ideas. My feed back will go into my ASF challenge log that's currently going as well as an individual one on this subforum if liked.

Hope everyone is having a fun and safe weekend!

Hit me up in PMs....let's see what we can do for you....I'll expect your application if you get me bloods...

To everyone else, I have more coming and I'm taking all your applications into great consideration... I have more bulk cycles coming... so keep your eyes peeled

I may even toss out some items for those here that applied to give some feedback, let's get this first logger up and going first...

Get Shredded!
I may even toss out some items for those here that applied to give some feedback, let's get this first logger up and going first...
Good choice!...GC will not let you down....

monster 10

Back