• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brand New Just Joined

S7xa

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been semi lurking around for awhile now. An old friend ive since grow apart from turned me on to this site, he was going to help me through it but i didnt have as much as i could comfortably spend as i do now. Either way i look forward to meeting everyone and growing with this community.

Right off the bat one thing Im not sure if anyone can help me out with is safe-mail, i cant seem to make an account.
Ive used PIA VPN and liked it alot but i was thinking of getting Nord VPN this next time. Any opinions?

post title is a lil miss leading. i more mean just started posting compared to just joining...

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome bro! Look around and you'll figure out how this goes, any questions shoot one of the vets a question, everyone is pretty friendly and willing to help out I've found!

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

Welcome and Greetings
DotVpn is best
One free other paid
It's strong and works
Read rules

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF.

Welcome!

Back