• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who not voting

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This presidential election? Or summarily throwing away their vote to one of the three alternate choices

Please exercise your right to vote and DO IT!

Voting Trump. After seeing the latest wiki dump Im all in.

One of the two will be POTUS. I may not like who Im voting for but Ill have a say.

Voting Trump. Even though it doesnt matter who you vote for, Killary will be the bext president

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Trump

I can't with any conscience vote for someone so nuts and facing court in December for raping a teenage girl with a known and convicted pedophiles...nor can I vote for the fascist regime. She only lacks jack boots.

Let's see do I the next president to be a creepy old perv or an emotional wreck....I'm passing on this one. I'm an independent who will not vote for Hilary and for sure wouldn't vote for trump. Don't get me wrong I would love to go pussy hunting with the guy but that doesn't mean I want him in office

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An honest question: do all of you really believe that the POTUS runs the country? Does your vote truly count?

Voting Trump myself. I think he is pretty transparent so at least you know what you get. Hillary is a fucking liar who is covering shit up...anyone else would have been in ruins but the media loves her stupid ass and hates trump. Media has definitely played a roll in disparaging Trump for sure.

I think his talk about grabbing pussy was simply his way of saying the rich and famous can do almost anything they want, which is true. He just used an extreme example.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-press-buries-hillary-clintons-sins-1476401308

Last edited:
Voting Trump myself. I think he is pretty transparent so at least you know what you get. Hillary is a fucking liar who is covering shit up...anyone else would have been in ruins but the media loves her stupid ass and hates trump. Media has definitely played a roll in disparaging Trump for sure.

I think his talk about grabbing pussy was simply his way of saying the rich and famous can do almost anything they want, which is true. He just used an extreme example.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-press-buries-hillary-clintons-sins-1476401308

And about the trial moving forward in December in New York where he is the defendant in a case involving the rape of a minor at a known pedophiles house whom he's admitted being friendly with?
Maybe that's disparagement too. I think they're both crooks.

An honest question: do all of you really believe that the POTUS runs the country? Does your vote truly count?

As the executive branch of government necessary for legislation- yes. But I normally vote in more than just the presidential elections. I'm most active in local government.

Link? Why isn't the mainstream media all over this if it's true? They've been all over anything else.

I wouldn't be surprised if trump, despite all of this, wins the popular vote and lost the electoral vote by a fairly wide margin. I really don't think the majority of America wants Hillary Clinton in the white house.

If it's political mudslinging it is well thought out and goes back very far ...where trump had said Epstien was a good friend that knew how to throw a party and knew all the pretty girls..or something to that effect.

Also -after dna evidence had exonerated the 5 black men he's still insistent they're guilty ..he's fucking out there.

Meanwhile you have Hillarys failed attempt at a Healthcare bill when slick willy was in office ..and her apparent theft of furniture and art from the white house when they left-now I don't think for a second she actually moved her own furniture but the whole thing is odd to say the least and probably and odd survival strategy given her rather rough childhood.

This whole election is just really truly bizarre.

Meanwhile we've got some upstart rocking the vote in Utah
and mass. Dr who wants 100% green energy by 2030 (wildly unrealistic) and might by toeing anti vaccers looking for the young vote by promising to wipe their student debt.

And a libertarian who doesn't know what's going on anywhere in the world at all.

Ps. Teh Arnold is anti trump

Get Shredded!
Right. Any claims of this nature prior to September-October 2016, the year he is on the Republican ticket for president?

I'm not saying there's no claim here, but let's not ignore the elephant in the room.

It's so obviously trumped up (Sorry, couldn't resist) and politically motivated that it is preposterous.

Pain is your friend.

Really...dig more. I know you're more intelligent than that. Different through NY legal records and some of his known associates...I don't think it's very far reaching at all

Right. Any claims of this nature prior to September-October 2016, the year he is on the Republican ticket for president?

I'm not saying there's no claim here, but let's not ignore the elephant in the room.

Except she tried to file well before this circus-it was tossed for procedural issues.

I mean..how bout the dying cancer patient who's utilities he illegally shut off to try and force a move so he could carry out construction ..

And there are NUMEROUS lawsuits surrounding that...you think this guy has anyone's interests but his own in mind you're nuts.

He called out Warren Buffet on not paying taxes either and Buffet answered...scathingly

Since you've done all the research already, when washe this claim brought about? Let me guess, within the last 6 months?

Really...dig more. I know you're more intelligent than that. Different through NY legal records and some of his known associates...I don't think it's very far reaching at all
I don't believe anyone who waits 20+ years to bring an accusation on anything. Same bogus bullshit with Bill cosby

Pain is your friend.

3 yrs ago originally

And I didn't dig. I read news outside of us news. Big fan of the BBC.

I don't believe anyone who waits 20+ years to bring an accusation on anything. Same bogus bullshit with Bill cosby

Pain is your friend.

Maybe. But Imy guessing you've never been victimized.

A girl that had been repeatedly raped by her step father since she was 9 didn't come forward until she was 18...and not until her hand was forced. That's different for sure but the step father admitted it and said she came onto him. So..ya.

My problem with it is this...let's say he wins . Then this case comes about and he's found guilty (not really the right word here-but whatever) then what?

I originally thought that Trump was so under qualified he might have been the better choice because maybe he'd have smart staff running shit instead..now I don't think his stupid arrogant ego will tolerate it.
And make no mistake ..I'm not a hillary supporter. I had thought about voting against Trump but the more shit that itches out the more I think I'll just sit it out.

Maybe. But Imy guessing you've never been victimized.

A girl that had been repeatedly raped by her step father since she was 9 didn't come forward until she was 18...and not until her hand was forced. That's different for sure but the step father admitted it and said she came onto him. So..ya.

My problem with it is this...let's say he wins . Then this case comes about and he's found guilty (not really the right word here-but whatever) then what?

I originally thought that Trump was so under qualified he might have been the better choice because maybe he'd have smart staff running shit instead..now I don't think his stupid arrogant ego will tolerate it.
And make no mistake ..I'm not a hillary supporter. I had thought about voting against Trump but the more shit that itches out the more I think I'll just sit it out.
It is civil. Just like Killary and all of her civil suits, they get tolled until.after office. Worst case, he pays her $1.50 and a juice box.

Pain is your friend.

And let me pose this ..the plaintiff claims that she was threatened and told she'd disappear just like another girl had. Now if trump wants to bury that they need only produce the girl that disappeared off the face of the planet but they probably can't because she's been missing since the same time frame.

Too many things line up to completely ignore it.

It is civil. Just like Killary and all of her civil suits, they get tolled until.after office. Worst case, he pays her $1.50 and a juice box.

Pain is your friend.

Yup. Its well past the statute of limitations for criminal ..I get that -but look at what legal team scooped it up. At best it's going to be a very damaging circus.

Back