• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Egg Whites

ugotmale2day

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do any of you buy egg whites at store or even online??

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Costco for me

Pain is your friend.

Thanks Guillotine. Are they pretty good. I bought these egg whites from a "local" who is on Instagram and they just don't cook right. Feels like I'm cooking oatmeal lol.

Muscleegg.com once Ina while they have buy one get one free. That's when I order

Wally World by the case. I usually go through 2 cases a week (120 eggs)

Actually good. I only eat the whites.

Total: 167 mg/dl
HDL: 58 mg/dl

Last edited:
Ok cool....Last yr I was eating so many my cholesterol skyrocketed.

Do any of you buy egg whites at store or even online??

Yes, I buy all of them at the store. I drink a carton a day. Small carton.

IML Gear Cream!
As long as the eggs are pasteurized your good to go. If not your body only absorbs a small percentage.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

In my opinion the best egg whites are Egg White 24/7. You can get them at their website or on Amazon $50 for 2 big ass gallon jugs. They are nice and fluffy cooked and safe to drink raw, I fill half a shaker bottle with the egg whites and the rest with orange juice nad you can't even notice the egg.

Great Tips on Egg Whites. I really don't like the taste and you have to eat so many at 5-6G an egg. I need to try this Egg White 24/7. Egg protein lasts like 6 hours so it a great all day source of protein, something I dont do well at and just eat whey all day long because I like it.

I need to look into the Costco ones as I honestly nvr thought about them having them.
I bought some Lanas eggwhites and I felt like I was making oatmeal in a pan. Something definitely going on w that. I cooked many egg whites to realize thats not normal.

Old School I understand that egg whites contains 0 Cholesterol.

Great Tips on Egg Whites. I really don't like the taste and you have to eat so many at 5-6G an egg. I need to try this Egg White 24/7. Egg protein lasts like 6 hours so it a great all day source of protein, something I dont do well at and just eat whey all day long because I like it.

Yeah I started using egg whites as my all day protein and keep the whey for after training when I need something more fast acting. And whey is too hard on the ole colon to be chugging all day for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to look into the Costco ones as I honestly nvr thought about them having them.
I bought some Lanas eggwhites and I felt like I was making oatmeal in a pan. Something definitely going on w that. I cooked many egg whites to realize thats not normal.

In my opinion the Costco liquid egg whites taste weird and have a funny texture, the regular eggs are good though. I know I sound like a fucking egg white 24/7 rep but its just a solid recommendation. Oh and use this link for 5% off and put my name in the box, JK! lol

Last edited:
Yeah I started using egg whites as my all day protein and keep the whey for after training when I need something more fast acting. And whey is too hard on the ole colon to be chugging all day for me.

- - - Updated - - -

In my opinion the Costco liquid egg whites taste weird and have a funny texture, the regular eggs are good though. I know I sound like a fucking egg white 24/7 rep but its just a solid recommendation. Oh and use this link for 5% off and put my name in the box, JK! lol
TRUE! The whites at costco taste like shit. I just buy the whole eggs. Cheaper anyway.

The yellow is the only anabolic part off the egg.

I use to eat eggs raw until I finally got sick from it and now I don't buy them at all anymore.

Read up on what raises cholesterol.

No bud YOU need to read up on what raises cholesterol. There is no cholesterol in the whites of eggs. A whole egg encompasses about 180-190 mg of cholesterol which is ALL found within the YOLK. If you are diabetic however it is a different story on any large consumption of eggs.

No bud YOU need to read up on what raises cholesterol. There is no cholesterol in the whites of eggs. A whole egg encompasses about 180-190 mg of cholesterol which is ALL found within the YOLK. If you are diabetic however it is a different story on any large consumption of eggs.
:roflmao: Samson, you completely missed his point.

my wife bakes scambled egg muffins sprinkles a little bit of bacon on top, sometines she slices up some pepper and grape tomatoes with a little pesto on top. then puts them in tupperware so I have breakfast all week. she uses a silicone muffin cup they just pop out so its easy clean up

my wife bakes scambled egg muffins sprinkles a little bit of bacon on top, sometines she slices up some pepper and grape tomatoes with a little pesto on top. then puts them in tupperware so I have breakfast all week. she uses a silicone muffin cup they just pop out so its easy clean up
Hmm Ill have to try this. Always looking to change it up when it comes to eggs.

Hmm Ill have to try this. Always looking to change it up when it comes to eggs.
pesto ham and pepper on this one the others are a little sausage and some cheese I put a little fresh salsa on top after I heat them in the microwave

Attachments

• eggs.jpg
    eggs.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 34

Holy shit you're an imbecile.

Back