• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stolen identity

HDgrowth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To any fucker that steals credit card and identity info, FUCK YOU, fuckin cock sucking mother fuckers . . .

You fuckers have no idea how this affects a family trying to put food on the table, buy diapers, pay utilities, mortgage, etc.

Today I find out that someone has stolen my credit card info and has been racking charges since September. I haven't used this card since May and before then was January.

On top of that, I find out the wife over drafted one of the bank accounts accidentally. Still looking to see if there was fraud involved there. This account is used for routine bills and small purchases.

Was able to get with the credit card fraud department and dispute the charges. Steal dealing with that.

Still got to dig through the bank account and figure out what the hell happened. Not sure I should move funds over to cover the balance until I know for sure if that's been hit to.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've had one particular card stolen 3 times. First time they had all the info, second time they had part of it, and the third time it was way off. Every time I was notified as soon as a charge was attempted. Lucky there.

old ugpeptides i swear was selling cc info... my card number was taken twice and there the only common denominator... I'm not 100% but other guys said the same thing about them

were u using CC to purchase peptides or RC

fuck these crooks....find out who it was....snort a line Tren and fuck them up

I never had problems until i started buying peps and sarms

How do people get away with it? If you order something online with a stolen card wouldn't the merchant have your shipping info? Or is this done by people out of the country?

IML Gear Cream!
How do people get away with it? If you order something online with a stolen card wouldn't the merchant have your shipping info? Or is this done by people out of the country?
I was hit for a few small charges online from .01 to .67 cent. I guess they were testing it out. Once they seen the card was good, they hit a damn art gallery and furniture store.

Why the hell my credit card company didn't contact me for the first .01 cent purchase, I have no fucking clue. But, that seems to be a red flag to me!

An old friend of mine got wrapped up in meth years back. That lead him to making credit cards and monopoly dollars. From what I understood, he could buy credit card info online, then buy a pre paid visa card and "re-write" the card coding with some machine.

Dumb ass is prison now. Hope he finds Jesus there, and a Big Bubba bunk mate for all the people he screwed.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

With mine they tried in ohio florida and san diego
One was for a ski resort and got rejected even rent a cars

It does suck. I'm white hat and don't partake in this activities but I do know how to do it. Here is some advice for future reference.

1) never ever and I mean ever do a credit card bank card etc over a public wifi. That is 80 percent of stolen cards. Be smart.
2) try to not use a card at a business where they can scan it.
3) if you are buying online do it ffrom your own secure network

old ugpeptides i swear was selling cc info... my card number was taken twice and there the only common denominator... I'm not 100% but other guys said the same thing about them

Many grey area shops use overseas processors because in the USA rates are super high or they flat out reject handing out a merchant account for those sites. The oversea processors can be shady as all hell.

It does suck. I'm white hat and don't partake in this activities but I do know how to do it. Here is some advice for future reference.

1) never ever and I mean ever do a credit card bank card etc over a public wifi. That is 80 percent of stolen cards. Be smart.
2) try to not use a card at a business where they can scan it.
3) if you are buying online do it ffrom your own secure network

#2 confuses me. What do you mean exactly?

someone stole my bros information and was working under his identity. My bro was behind on child support and they garnished this fools wages, and they ended up getting him caught up and made 2 months extra payments before they changed their identity or quit that job.

someone stole my bros information and was working under his identity. My bro was behind on child support and they garnished this fools wages, and they ended up getting him caught up and made 2 months extra payments before they changed their identity or quit that job.
Haha, that's awesome!

Get Shredded!
Certain states too...I went to buy fuel in Kentucky after having my card set to travel in advance..and couldn't pump gas. I called my bank and it turns out the transaction was flagged because of the state and there were giant hoops to jump through (not a weekday) to get it released. So I didn't jump through the hoops and used a different card that had no such security.

Bank said it was because of the number of fraud incidences in the state . The bank had flagged it.

My social was stolen like 20 yrs ago. I found out trying to get a cell phone.

There were several electrical company accounts in my name several cell phone and I was super fucking happy when my health insurance kept getting kicked back because my ins was insistent I had Medicaid via a social match.
Some douchbag got Medicaid with my social.

Life Lock, we joined when someone tried to file taxes with my wife's social.

https://www.lifelock.com/dm/restora...E1aQodegwPPA&dclid=COnu18SP1M8CFdBXAQodlOUMww

we have Lifelock...there on top of there game....we got it when one of my debit cards got swiped/copied ...most likely at a restaurant....then some chick telephone calls my banks India response team and she tells this dot head that she is me....all they asked for was my address...after that the thiefs moved all the money from 4 accounts into the one they had my card info on..they sent a "feeler" payment to the UK for $1000...once that went thru the hammer was on...they "purchased " 40k in goods from some site they used as a front to move the money.....luckily my daughter had a alert on her college account and she called me...Visa halted the funding before they got it...it took a week to get the money back....

lesson learned 1)never use anything but Amex or cash anymore 2)if you have had a bank account for a long time call and make sure you disable phone banking....i had no idea you could even phone bank...account was 15+ years old.....

oh and thanks Chase for your great security measures...Trump for Pres...no more dot head phone bankers..

they get your addy when you leave and get in your car...they copy the plate number down to get your addy info....

thats how mine got fuckin stolen!

I never had problems until i started buying peps and sarms

Same here... I guess its best to just use reloadables, and only move the money that you are spending on that purchase over to it when needed?

Lifelock lol. I remember that sham of a company when they first came out. You ought to Google Todd Davis and see how Lifelock helped him out. He was the moron CEO who put his real social all over ads. Anyway, maybe they do something more than they used to where they contacted the credit bureaus to put a fraud alert on your account. Anyone can get in touch with all three and do it themselves.

Lifelock lol. I remember that sham of a company when they first came out. You ought to Google Todd Davis and see how Lifelock helped him out. He was the moron CEO who put his real social all over ads. Anyway, maybe they do something more than they used to where they contacted the credit bureaus to put a fraud alert on your account. Anyone can get in touch with all three and do it themselves.
There are about 5-6 things they do you can do yourself but several have to be done monthly. If you have time to call your banks every month then it may not be worth it for you but they also offer things you cannot do yourself plus you are basically getting an insurance policy if a loss happens.

Back