• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A great supplement for lowering lipids while on cycle

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Policosanol is a phytochemical. Recent studies have shown that this supplement can lower total cholesterol and LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein also called bad cholesterol). This supplement is non-toxic and can in fact take the place of statins. Statins have many adverse side effects. The main side effect being the damage to the liver. Even though studies conclude that liver damage rarely occurs with statins. The possibility is still there. Compounded with the fact that many AAS users, use oral compounds that can lead to a very toxic concoction for the liver. Here is an article that outlines a study done on non-insulin dependent-diabetes mellitus and hypercholesterolemia. Keep in mind that the subjects being tested were non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus and hypercholesterolemia. The studies are still inconclusive but yet promising. I have used policosanol while on cycle and my lipids are always in range and blood pressure at or around 118/64.

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/18/3/393.short

thanks I am going to go get some today as I have recently been on some var for the first time in 10 years and I know it messes with my lipids bad

thanks I am going to go get some today as I have recently been on some var for the first time in 10 years and I know it messes with my lipids bad
I've used it while on some big cycles and minimum cardio. And my lipids were in range and my blood pressure was 118/64. I've started doing more cardio now.

Policosanol is a phytochemical. Recent studies have shown that this supplement can lower total cholesterol and LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein also called bad cholesterol). This supplement is non-toxic and can in fact take the place of statins. Statins have many adverse side effects. The main side effect being the damage to the liver. Even though studies conclude that liver damage rarely occurs with statins. The possibility is still there. Compounded with the fact that many AAS users, use oral compounds that can lead to a very toxic concoction for the liver. Here is an article that outlines a study done on non-insulin dependent-diabetes mellitus and hypercholesterolemia. Keep in mind that the subjects being tested were non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus and hypercholesterolemia. The studies are still inconclusive but yet promising. I have used policosanol while on cycle and my lipids are always in range and blood pressure at or around 118/64.

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/18/3/393.short
Thanks for this! I was looking into pantethine for this same exact thing, do you know if it's better than pantethine at lowering bad cholesterol?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back