• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who has "NO MINIMUM" ???

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm just tryna get info on who I could go to INCASE i were in tight spot and needed to make SMALL order on small budget????

Title was supposed to say who has NO MINIMUM??

Mayne mod could correct

Last edited:
If you talk to dq he might work with you. He has helped me out when I was in a tight spot. Really stand up of them and speaks alot of the customer service over there.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not to be a dick or anything but the majority of minimums are $100-$150.
If you honestly don't have $100 laying around or can't spare a C note then you should definitely not be using gear.
What are you going to do if you get an infection and need a round of antibiotics or a quick IV drip to flush your system.
If you can't afford a minimum that usually means you aren't doing the whole pre, mid, post bloodwork either.
I don't believe in running stuff on a budget rather saving to run a proper set & that includes emergency funds which should be around the same $ spent on the cycle just "in case".

Who has "NO MINIMUM" ???

Not to be a dick or anything but the majority of minimums are $100-$150.
If you honestly don't have $100 laying around or can't spare a C note then you should definitely not be using gear.
What are you going to do if you get an infection and need a round of antibiotics or a quick IV drip to flush your system.
If you can't afford a minimum that usually means you aren't doing the whole pre, mid, post bloodwork either.
I don't believe in running stuff on a budget rather saving to run a proper set & that includes emergency funds which should be around the same $ spent on the cycle just "in case".

I'm good
Planned ahead
I'm Still asking INCASE situation EVER came up down the road. Just wanted to know who had NO minimum.

And I've been VERY consistent in getting all my bloods I'd be a FOOL not to.

Thanks for sharing your concerns though cause someone else LESS prepared could learn from that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Drugs Gear has no minimum and free shipping.

Back