• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT Question for new member?

baseball22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was planning on running a 6-8 week test p cycle at 100 mg every other day. I was planning on doing this because it will get out of my system fast before I am NCAA tested. Is there a suggestion for a pct that may not red flag in the testing? I have seen where some people say that natural test boosters would work, but then others that say no. I know clomid and nolvadex will test positive according to other things that I have seen. My dad told me of when he used to take test and not pct, but he got very sick. So I obviously don't want to risk that going into the season. But due to injuries, I do need the strength gain to be able to compete my senior year. So any advice on the PCT would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

When will you be tested? I believe Clomid and Nolva clear your system by week 8.

I only have roughly 10-11 weeks total. Not enough time to allow 8 weeks for it to get out of my system. Thats the problem. We get done with fall baseball at the end of october and may be tested in january

Are you still in high school ?

Better off not doing it, every protocol will show up on that test as far as pct.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Any help would be appreciated guys! I know HGH is not urine detectable, but also out of my price range.

Any help would be appreciated guys! I know HGH is not urine detectable, but also out of my price range.
This is out of my scope, I don't know of any way to run aas this close to a known test without being detected. Goodluck bro

If weight isn't an issue for your sport start packing in the calories and lift more.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back