• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your go to supplement company?

ugotmale2day

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There are so many different companies that sell pre-workout to whey to supps.
Which is your fav?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Optimum Nutrition has been my go to company over the years. Had been using Prime Nutrition's EAAs for quite some time but due to the recent controversy with them under dosing their IntraMD I won't be buying their products anymore.

IML Gear Cream!
Pure Protein, as far as pre workout, I change regularly so I don't get immune to one. Right now I'm using jekyll and hyde.

I know this is a few months old, but I've been using bulksupplements on amazon. It's all bare bones stuff. The protein is JUST protein, same with the BCAAs and everything else, so you need to maybe add something if you want carbs added in, and none of it is flavored so it tastes like absolute ass, but can't beat their prices on any of their products and after you make a couple of orders they'll start letting you pick free shit to write reviews.

ON for protein

True nutrition for everything else

ON for protien
Human Evolution for pre/Intra-workout (Plasma)
Human Evolution and USP Labs for BCAA's

I use IronMag Labs every single day of the year.

OTC=TrueNutrition...but i use a fairly short list of OTC supps outside of food...

Any strong reasons for going with TrueNutrition over ON protein, or BCAAs from powdercity?

i will pled the 5th on that question...but the answer is fairly well known for those who are in the ordinary OTC supplement industry....

Last edited:
i will say this....companies like IML carry a profile of products dissimilar to what TrueNutrition carries for the most part...so in a case like those 2 it's a fairly mute point to compare them product to product due to the vast majorty of IML's products are not things TrueNutrition sells and vice versa....

I use prescription nutrition which is now dynamik nutrition

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

For pre workout I use "run everything labs" EWP

I don't use many but ON and Beverly have been my go to's. I need to look at a few of these listed here. I'm always looking to learn something new.

Animal. Because I'm biased and desperately wanting to get sponsored by them lol.

Back