• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to this forum

Requiem

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im a meso boardhead but, have decided to broaden my horizon im 31yr. Been a Aas user since i was 25. Some of my fav gear i have got was from keefy, really prefer human grade vs animal grade. Its bulking season and looking to bulk. Right now i have some test e 250 on deck and some decca. Trying to see what else is out there !! Please drop in and say hello. Maybe even throw in your fav lab.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF brother. This is a pretty laid back place, enjoy.

There's many to choose from, some have risen to the top. Just do a bunch of reading and you'll figure it out quick.

There's many to choose from, some have risen to the top. Just do a bunch of reading and you'll figure it out quick.
Thanks. Your welcome to throw a pm in there for your best sponsor list.

Thanks. Your welcome to throw a pm in there for your best sponsor list.
It's unlikely Tommy will share directly but only he knows, you could always look through his posts, Tommy is a good guy and there's a decent sized group you could say the same about

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's unlikely Tommy will share directly but only he knows, you could always look through his posts, Tommy is a good guy and there's a decent sized group you could say the same about

Thanks, i love the feed back to the post thanks for your reply

Thanks, i love the feed back to the post thanks for your reply
Also do yourself a favor and check out the rules Tommy has posted, it's one of his top posts and it's important for your protection, the safety of the labs and the safety of the forum. Welcome brother and take a look around.

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. If you need further assistance or have any questions feel free to pm me.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum. If you need further assistance or have any questions feel free to pm me.
Thanks for the great welcome !!!

Your very welcome

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to asf bro. Quality board great group of knowledgable guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back