• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back from out of town work. Looks like I've missed things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So it looks like I've missed something, the first thing I noticed is that advanced seems to have left and ripped off some guys.....big surprise...(sarcasm) but really, what else juicy have I missed?

So it looks like I've missed something, the first thing I noticed is that advanced seems to have left and ripped off some guys.....big surprise...(sarcasm) but really, what else juicy have I missed?
Coinbase is shit!

xbobber left his 6 figure job and bashed AI for it. Never said a bad word when everyone was going to the hospital but now that his pay was moved to commissions he flipped out.

Lmfao ...........

also capts ass is even more plump ...

xbobber left his 6 figure job and bashed AI for it. Never said a bad word when everyone was going to the hospital but now that his pay was moved to commissions he flipped out.
damm, I'm glad to be back....I've missed to much. I was on a good cut before I left, I got down to 185 now I'm back to 205. I do feel strong as hell tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmfao ...........

also capts ass is even more plump ...

Lol

Maybe you should have acted when 'everyone was going to the hospital'. I said the same with Paxson when I was a mod in the mod forum. Your exact words to me was 'it's none of your goddamn business how Prince runs this forum". Really John?

Maybe you should have acted when 'everyone was going to the hospital'. I said the same with Paxson when I was a mod in the mod forum. Your exact words to me was 'it's none of your goddamn business how Prince runs this forum". Really John?

I was told something similar when I warned all them that advanced was going to scam.

But we all know that 900 bucks a month rent trumps all. And let them buy a banner for 1200 a month and that comes with prince's blanket of security and all mod's have taken said gear promo.

IML Gear Cream!

Tried to tell people his shit was bunk smh

Hahaha six figure job. Did I miss something? I didn't see him bash or flip out on IA. All I saw was his pay was cut twice along with some behind the scenes shenanigans. I'm sure this would be way more entertaining if we knew the behind the scenes issues.

I did act and I never said that.

I was told something similar when I warned all them that advanced was going to scam.

But we all know that 900 bucks a month rent trumps all. And let them buy a banner for 1200 a month and that comes with prince's blanket of security and all mod's have taken said gear promo.
No one on this forum directed more guys to Advanced than you. You supported this scammer for months and lost many guys their hard earned cash. You cried to me when you didn't get your rep pay then spun it a few days later that you were warning all the bros.

But thanks for the spin =)

Ive been beating that drum for months! The guy is a cunt and IA is the swap meet of infections!

Paxton were super cunts too... I agree. Alot of guys got weens wacked for beating those fucks for shitting on their own customers issues.

Pharmalogic sucked dick to while we are doing an ASF history report!

I never said that.
So you are calling me a liar? You most certainly said that. I was amazed and appalled. Now you claim you called out IA? Maybe, but why are they still here?

No one on this forum directed more guys to Advanced than you. You supported this scammer for months and lost many guys their hard earned cash. You cried to me when you didn't get your rep pay then spun it a few days later that you were warning all the bros.

But thanks for the spin =)

Ment to quote this. But I'm looking for the pm where I told u he was about to start scamming people and u said I would get banned if I mention it

Get Shredded!
Ment to quote this. But I'm looking for the pm where I told u he was about to start scamming people and u said I would get banned if I mention it
I told you we don't ban guys for reps not being paid. Later you PM'd me and said he was scamming. Your first PM was you looking out for your rep pay.

Is the advertising fee really 900 a month??

You lied about what you told me jackass. You know what you said and that makes you a total hypocrite.

MFL pays me 6 figures, I get medical, dental, car allowance and a "black card no limit baby" spending account..

ITS NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS HOW PRINCE CHOOSES TO RUN THIS FORUM... Yet as a mod, I was supposed to back you looking the other way, but no voice? Whatever. I hope many read the truth and know this forum is only about making a shit ton of money for Admin. They don't care about you.

You lied about what you told me jackass. You know what you said and that makes you a total hypocrite.
Read the thread. WE took the heat and pressured them to do a recall while you hid and said nothing.

Meanwhile you were banning members and editing harmless posts.

Oh Jesus.

Now we are getting serious. The caps lock is on.

Fuuuuuuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back