• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sup guys. New, learning a lot.

Gokster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recommendations on gauge for testE300 2xweek. I've heard 23-28. Preferences?
Thanks!

This forum has a lot of useful information. I'm new here to and I have learned a lot over the last month. Draw with 20g and pin with 25g

Draw with a 21 or so. I pin glutes with a 1" 23g. Delts and quads with a 5/8" 25g.

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules and learn your way around the forum.
About the gauge . It depends on the product. Some is thicker than others. But if it takes to long or is to hard to do with a 25g, 23g is your way to go. Also, pin length will be determined by your size. You wanna mak3 sure your into the muscle the deeper the better. glutes 1-1/2" is good. 1-1/2" or 1" quads if your lean.
1" delts.

Just the info I was looking for guys. Thanks a lot!

Recommendations on gauge for testE300 2xweek. I've heard 23-28. Preferences?
Thanks!
Welcome, depends on the gear. The stuff I'm using flows pretty well in 25g and 27g. The 27g is slightly slower buy it's so much easier to shove into my quad. I'm not that lean however I get away with 1 inch in my quad but they're pretty big so that probably plays a factor. Some people do sub q but that has to be low dosages that shit hurts.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum. I use a 23g.

Sweet. Thanks man

Back