• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

30% Off Entire Site + Extra 20% When Paid By Bitcoin!!!!

MrBack

Naps Customer Service Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PROMO

30% off the ENTIRE website + Extra 20% off orders paid with Bitcoin. The promos cannot be combined. The coupon cannot be applied to bulk deals, quantity discounts, specials and HGH See website for details. Hurry before the timer runs out!!

https://www.napsgear.org/index.php

Attachments

• entire2016.jpg
    entire2016.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 117
I am guessing you are speaking about their limit placed on accounts if you call they will explain the criteria for increasing your limit if that is indeed the issue.

Would be a big sale and circle is being a bitch about letting me buy stuff.

I am guessing you are speaking about their limit placed on accounts if you call they will explain the criteria for increasing your limit if that is indeed the issue.

Not really, I waited a week for the limit to open so I can get another three hundred and then for some reason it would have errors when adding funds. Even the card I used a week ago gave a error and then circle wants to verify who I am with pictures of documents and selfies haha. Says it will take a week to verify who I am then I can go about my business so we will see.

If I do get my naps order through then I'll be good for a couple of years.

So just so my expectations are set appropriately, once ordered, what's the worst case on shipping turnaround? Normal 2-4 weeks, or could we be talking 8 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I am sorry if it took a bit for me to get back to you on the weekends I am generally just on to take of issues needing my attention but taking your comments into consideration I will try to put an expiration time with our promo ads I post. I guess I figured the guys that use us and know us know we use countdown timers and I should take into consideration that everyone does not realize this. And for future reference you enter the coupon code in the provided box during the checkout process.

Response time to this thread says a ton.

MrBack; I was clearly just impatient.

I didn't know there was a countdown timer, I apologize. I saw alphapharma, loaded up a 700 order, and then sat impatiently. That's my bad, and you certainly aren't expected to respond to people on the weekend.

Normally if you bump a thread twice on a weekend a fellow member will respond for you, which is why I nagged so much.

Back