• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

coinbase closed my bitcoin account after placing an order

jackedgamer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure what to do now. This sucks balls.

Apparently coinbase's user terms say that if they catch you ordering substances not legal in your country they will close your account. :/

Were you not transferring to a second wallet? I wonder if the receiving wallet address was single use or being reused

brief discussion with op... indicates other btc transactions occured. it can be reasonably concluded that this should be in a less specific location.
moved to pit... yet please be aware transaction details should never be specifically noted on a open public forum. btc is not invisible fellas. it's a great method but has its own set of risks.

should you have been dumped by CB and your swaps where with vendors on asf or another popular forum, drop me a line pls. I'm just doing some research. if you have purchased anything.
thank you gentlemen and queers

brief discussion with op... indicates other btc transactions occured. it can be reasonably concluded that this should be in a less specific location.
moved to pit... yet please be aware transaction details should never be specifically noted on a open public forum. btc is not invisible fellas. it's a great method but has its own set of risks.

should you have been dumped by CB and your swaps where with vendors on asf or another popular forum, drop me a line pls. I'm just doing some research. if you have purchased anything.
if I pick up a hooker and pay with cocaine would it be acceptable to discuss this transaction?

did you buy said fishscale marching powder in a market or from a 3 stomp messican cab driver?
just trying to see where you draw the line with transaction details, besides I dont pay hookers, if you strangle them its free

IML Gear Cream!
just trying to see where you draw the line with transaction details, besides I dont pay hookers, if you strangle them its free
And you get seconds and thirds as the body cools

Pain is your friend.

Coinbase is fucking garbage. Circle is where it's st

Huh? We didn't have any sort of discussion until now. And no, I hadn't made any other btc transfers recently--the last one before this one was several months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

should this be in sfax forum?

Shouldn't it be? They are being looked at, is my guess, since I hadn't had any other btc transfers for months and soon after placing the order with them is when Coinbase says I've violated user terms and has to close my account. The last bitcoin transfer was months ago with another sponsor on here. I've only ever done btc transfers with sf and that other sponsor.

Shouldn't it be? They are being looked at, is my guess, since I hadn't had any other btc transfers for months and soon after placing the order with them is when Coinbase says I've violated user terms and has to close my account. The last bitcoin transfer was months ago with another sponsor on here. I've only ever done btc transfers with sf and that other sponsor.

sorry i got members messed up. for piece of mind sfax has not come up in my informal poll other then you. I'm pretty confident that sfax has not been flagged by coinbase. thaTs why I pulled it from sfax forum

***correction there were two sfax responses but much less then a few others and seemingly unrelat able to any trend

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Circle is actually worse for privacy and coinbase suspending accounts is a years old issue. They are a regulated monetary exchange just like anything on Wall Street or traditional banks. There are really two issues at play in the recent wave here at ASF: coinbase does in fact track your transfer for an unknown number of hops, definitely the first; AND it would appear that at least a few sponsors accepting bitcoin are flagged, how hey became flagged and by whom is unknown.

There are general guidelines on how to use BTC that seem to have not been followed as well as a general lack of understanding how BTC works. Between this and the unknown reason for those sponsors being flagged, I would say it's worth your time to look into those guidelines and for those sponsors affected to do the same on their end if any party chooses to use BTC in the future.

There are are other options for buying BTC, but the general guidelines would still apply. Like everything, plausible deniability is always something to be maintained if you are going to choose to reach into grey areas.

Back