• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stepping Down

Xsbobber

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm sure you have noticed I've been posting less and less these days. It's because I used to love doing this but due to certain circumstances it has killed the love. I've bent over backwards for IA and put myself in the line of fire on many occasions for them because I believed in what we were doing. But I can't continue to work for someone I don't respect. Since starting I've seen the sales go up 10 fold. But since I've started my pay has been cut damn near in half twice! I'm not saying the gear is bad or to not order from them but I will no longer be supporting IA effective immediately.

Wow, but understandable. At Least you will have a little more time on your hands....:hmm:

Great Rep
Time to get lovin
Best of luck

Sounds like a greedy lab. Why would they do that shit? Makes no sense

Pain is your friend.

Aw that sux. Youve been a great rep.

Gosh damn, if a lab can't go above and beyond to accommodate a rep like XS, that just seems pretty shitty to me

glad you are deciding to step down before you end up hating this stuff, gotta do what keeps you happy man.

any lab would love to have you bro....

I heard Advanced was looking for some guys 😂

That sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. Sorry to see you go man. You did a great job.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

A lab should def take care of their reps. I would have bailed the first time my pay got cut. Your a solid dude and a top notch rep.They are crazy to just let you leave. Best of luck bro. Looks like I won't be trying that gear after all

IML Gear Cream!
Damn bro this sucks...i guess ima cut my ties with IA too because You and Mighty are the only two people i trust on here. Im pissed im about to go flip my co workers desk over.

Damn X.. This is sad news to me. I will no longer be using them. Can't take care of there reps.. fuck that.

Yeah he might be the best rep I've ever delt with, up there with MM. that sucks, don't know if I should use them anymore...

Interesting. First a bad mass spec and now this. I saw a thread on another forum about getting a mass spec in, but the results never got released. Maybe just a coincidence, but I know where my money won't go

Interesting. First a bad mass spec and now this. I saw a thread on another forum about getting a mass spec in, but the results never got released. Maybe just a coincidence, but I know where my money won't go

Yup, sux. But I guess it is what it is. I have a pack still stuck in transit. Hope my reship goes smooth now that's he's gone. Ugh.

You know what they say about labs that dont take care of there rep ...if they gotta cut the rep pay and basically screw them then what would they do to there customers :hmm:

and shit they only had 1 rep ......

Well at least you can start lifting again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You know what they say about labs that dont take care of there rep ...if they gotta cut the rep pay and basically screw them then what would they do to there customers :hmm:

and shit they only had 1 rep ......

Exactly what i was thinking reading this thread.

RED FLAG!

Heard mm was gunning for your job , whatever they payed you he said he'll do it for half. Seems to fit his caricature , half the man hight half the pay. It's just word on the the street. I guess he can't beat you in this challenge so he went for the jugular... What mm holla atch yo boi..

Cheapthreads out..

Wow! What is up with these labs treating their reps like crap? Thanks X for everything while ordering from IA. I'm not sure how I feel about continuing business with you gone. Someone needs to pick you up immediately.

Get Shredded!
Good rep. Hate to see this, but honestly as a former rep and ex mod I bet you'll be happier. It's not like you were planning to retire and it's wise to not always be the face out front.

Wow! What is up with these labs treating their reps like crap? Thanks X for everything while ordering from IA. I'm not sure how I feel about continuing business with you gone. Someone needs to pick you up immediately.

Well no-one is privy to what his pay was or is, so making assumptions is pointless.

On top of his pay he did get a shit tonne of free gear along the way and built himself a good reputation.

I'd say to XS is fuck repping for a while and enjoy your freedom bro .

Well no-one is privy to what his pay was or is, so making assumptions is pointless.

On top of his pay he did get a shit tonne of free gear along the way and built himself a good reputation.
Guessing his rep pay WAS "free" gear. When I was a rep I worked my ass off. After doing the math I probably got paid $1.00 an hour for time spent. Free my ass.

You said "no-one is privy to what his pay was or is, so making assumptions is pointless." Yet that is what you just did :)

He makes more than me. I can tell you that :coffee:

XS, You were awesome. I love IA product, the shipping, the communication. Rep changes always have me worried. I am swimming in gear but I guess I need another vendor. I will think of you every time I pin my last 3 bottles of WAR!!!!!!!!! Crazy shit, that WAR.

Money makes the world go round. That's sucks XS.

Waiting for the IA would like to welcome Mighty Mouse as its new rep thread...

Any chance the lab will make this right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guessing his rep pay WAS "free" gear. When I was a rep I worked my ass off. After doing the math I probably got paid $1.00 an hour for time spent. Free my ass.

You said "no-one is privy to what his pay was or is, so making assumptions is pointless." Yet that is what you just did :)

You got robbed. I know the ballpark in cash. It's not a small amount. Neither should it be given the risks.

Back