• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does anyone else have prostate problems on blast

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just like it says does any of you have prostate problems while on cycle. I'm currently down do to a slipped disc. So I've basically dropped down to 100mg of test a week. My sleep has been the best in years. I don't get up 20 times in the middle of the night to piss. And when I do piss it would be a short dribbling burst. I never really noticed until this last blast. It was bothering me more than usual. Anyone else have any of this issues???

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

It seems to happen once every few blasts to me

Pain is your friend.

Everyone should have an established PSA level and watch it for increases. It will creep up over the years but any spikes should be a red flag. This is a very important thing to do.

It was ruff on me this time. I usually cruise on 200mg a week. This time I drop down to 100mg just in case they wanted to surgery on my back. So I don't no if it's the low dose cruise or the anti-flammatory meds they put me on but I've never felt better.

Late in my cycle my legs start hurting and so do my balls. I was told it's prostate. I don't bave pee pee issues tho so I dunno.

The weak piss stream just about had me sitting on the toilet to piss. And the wife raising hell about me pissing on the floor wasn't helping the situation lolz.

erection problems as well....?
No erection problems just constantly going to pee and when peeing it would be a weak stream. And after you finish constantly dribbling out afterwards

My PSA has actually decreased since I started trt and blasting. I can't prove it but it may either have to do with better balancing both T and e2 or the increase in sex. Having said that I have had a prostate infection on blast once and thought it was the juice. Turns out it was the tren but only because it increased the amount I was plowing my girl in the Backdoor and possibly the inability to cummto clean things out that tren causes me. 6 weeks of Cipro and it was gone. I'll never forget that first great piss I took! Best feeling ever! I get my prostate checked yearly now. It's unpleasant, but after the prostatitis I don't ever want to have to deal with that again.

My PSA has actually decreased since I started trt and blasting. I can't prove it but it may either have to do with better balancing both T and e2 or the increase in sex. Having said that I have had a prostate infection on blast once and thought it was the juice. Turns out it was the tren but only because it increased the amount I was plowing my girl in the Backdoor and possibly the inability to cummto clean things out that tren causes me. 6 weeks of Cipro and it was gone. I'll never forget that first great piss I took! Best feeling ever! I get my prostate checked yearly now. It's unpleasant, but after the prostatitis I don't ever want to have to deal with that again.
I guess I need to break down and have mine checked. I'm 40 years old and never had mine checked. Nothing scares me like the sound of a rubber glove being snapped on the docs hand lolz.

Everyone should have an established PSA level and watch it for increases. It will creep up over the years but any spikes should be a red flag. This is a very important thing to do.

This, This, This!

I guess I need to break down and have mine checked. I'm 40 years old and never had mine checked. Nothing scares me like the sound of a rubber glove being snapped on the docs hand lolz.

My doc is a woman with nails. It's not pleasant. I check my PSA once a year myself and my doc does it again yearly plus the good ol "digital rectal exam" 😓

My doc is a woman with nails. It's not pleasant. I check my PSA once a year myself and my doc does it again yearly plus the good ol "digital rectal exam" 😓
Lolz nails are a deal breaker

Find a lady dr with small fingers

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

Back