• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacom Superbowl (forget TD)

rakill3r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
e10c7d20a1dc38f01795fafd5cb311b1.jpg

On my 3rd cycle from Pharmacom gear. Loving it. Love how easy it is to order. Just follow the instructions and everything goes smooth. I order my gear way before I need it, because then you start feeling anxious and sending stupid emails or stupid posts about where is my gear. I do think the their shipping is pretty fast. I mean they do have to make it discreet and what not. Take an extra day to make sure it's packed right. Anyway keep doing it right Pharmacom.

Thanks

Rakill3r

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

e10c7d20a1dc38f01795fafd5cb311b1.jpg

On my 3rd cycle from Pharmacom gear. Loving it. Love how easy it is to order. Just follow the instructions and everything goes smooth. I order my gear way before I need it, because then you start feeling anxious and sending stupid emails or stupid posts about where is my gear. I do think the their shipping is pretty fast. I mean they do have to make it discreet and what not. Take an extra day to make sure it's packed right. Anyway keep doing it right Pharmacom.

Thanks

Rakill3r

Thank you Sir, that's quite an impressive stack!

You're welcome and thanks. You guys keep up the great service bro.

Thank you Sir, that's quite an impressive stack!
What a stock.. I have been looking into this company a while how long was the t.d ? Also. What is the grade humane or animal grade gear ? Is this stuff produced in a lab or in a kitchen :)

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

What a stock.. I have been looking into this company a while how long was the t.d ? Also. What is the grade humane or animal grade gear ? Is this stuff produced in a lab or in a kitchen :)

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

This is UGL
there are many videos of the pharmacom facotry

Back