• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Recent labs from advanced

Daddy-o

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ok so thought some maybe interested in labs from advanced products. Taking advanced test c. 300mg and masterone 400mg 2 times a week. Shots on Sunday and Thursday. Anavar 50mg every day. Aromasin 25mg every day. (Was worried if anything was underdosed I didn't want it to be my AI). Lab was drawn on Thursday morning before Thursday's injections. So 48 hrs since last shot. These items were from some of the last sells advanced had. No way am I saying to use these products and for sure NOT his AI's. I will post pics of actual labs later but these are the results I got.

wbc 8.0
hgb 14.6
ast 202
alt 306
fsh <0.7
lh <0.2
estradiol 189
total test 8045

no not started growing tits yet and yes changed to different company's aromasin.

ok so thought some maybe interested in labs from advanced products. Taking advanced test c. 300mg and masterone 400mg 2 times a week. Shots on Sunday and Thursday. Anavar 50mg every day. Aromasin 25mg every day. (Was worried if anything was underdosed I didn't want it to be my AI). Lab was drawn on Thursday morning before Thursday's injections. So 48 hrs since last shot. These items were from some of the last sells advanced had. No way am I saying to use these products and for sure NOT his AI's. I will post pics of actual labs later but these are the results I got.

wbc 8.0
hgb 14.6
ast 202
alt 306
fsh <0.7
lh <0.2
estradiol 189
total test 8045

no not started growing tits yet and yes changed to different company's aromasin.
You had 8045 total test 2 days after a 300mg test pin?

No I screwed up, it was actually 4 days. Last injection Sunday, labs drawn on Thursday.

I call BS. No way you get 8K off 300 or even 600mg of test a week 4 days after pin. Your Mast must be test. Thats why its so cheap

Shit I didnt think about that. Well shit. Don't know. I know my test level was little over 900 on my trt dose of 100mg test c. from walgreens.

I call BS. No way you get 8K off 300 or even 600mg of test a week 4 days after pin. Your Mast must be test. Thats why its so cheap
Bingo.
So you think I should just stop the Masteron?
I think you should stop the test and keep running the "masteron" and have bloodwork done again in 3 weeks......

Bingo.

I think you should stop the test and keep running the "masteron" and have bloodwork done again in 3 weeks......

This is what I would also suggest. Sure does sound like the mast is test to me.

Thinking outloud* even if it was test that would mean he is running a total of 700/wk and still getting 8000? Seems a little high still for 700/wk doesnt it?

This is what I would also suggest. Sure does sound like the mast is test to me.

Thinking outloud* even if it was test that would mean he is running a total of 700/wk and still getting 8000? Seems a little high still for 700/wk doesnt it?
Looks like 300 test 400 mast 2x a week so 1400 test....

Looks like 300 test 400 mast 2x a week so 1400 test....

Ahhh I was figuring once per week. got it. thats more reasonable.

Hey daddyo, those vials have the purple tops or the green tops?

So do u think if it was a total of 1400mg test that the AI is ok, just not nearly enough for that dose?

I don't think i have ever had any legit Mast Prop. Comes as no surprise to me. That's pretty much on par with UGL's in the US. May not be completely their fault especially regarding the raw situation. I'm sure Advanced was well aware of what he was putting in the vials though.

I don't think i have ever had any legit Mast Prop. Comes as no surprise to me. That's pretty much on par with UGL's in the US. May not be completely their fault especially regarding the raw situation. I'm sure Advanced was well aware of what he was putting in the vials though.
I'm on some legit mast prop. It's not hard to come by. Mast e on the other hand is tougher to find.

I think their mast e is good. I definitely feel it. It's got that special feel that helps tren sides out

wbc 8.0
hgb 14.6
ast 202
alt 306
fsh <0.7
lh <0.2
estradiol 189
total test 8045

BAHAHAHAHA Advanced is that you? In all seriousness though you must be taking a gram or more of test.

Last edited:
Back