• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fem Cycles

GMH

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my wife has been reading a lot of the fem Chem threads and has decided to take things to another level. She's looking for some models of beginner cycles. Obviously researching before jumping in head first.
shes 26, 5'6" 138lbs with about 15%BF maybe a little more or less.
Also interested in finding out how Var and Clen has worked for you on trimming fatty tissue.

So my wife has been reading a lot of the fem Chem threads and has decided to take things to another level. She's looking for some models of beginner cycles. Obviously researching before jumping in head first.
shes 26, 5'6" 138lbs with about 15%BF maybe a little more or less.
Also interested in finding out how Var and Clen has worked for you on trimming fatty tissue.
What is she wanting to achieve? How's her diet and training?

There are many compounds women can run sagely but all depends on her goals. Also, is she at her desired weight or wanting to lose/gain?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

In my opinion a first cycle should be a very basic and simple one. 8 -10 week cycle anavar only beginning at 10mg per day. At week 5 maybe ramp up to 15 mg per day. Plain and simple. Let her get used to what var "feels" like and the side effects that come with it. Then next cycle, because she knows what to expect from var, maybe add clen or something else. I am assuming her diet and training are decent. Var will work, but she will be disappointed with the results if diet and training aren't dialed in.

She is looking to cut and tone her body, she does have 455cc implants. Her diet is mostly clean, we usually cheat on the weekends a little. Her training is slightly above basic and by that I mean she does lift a little, other than that it's cardio and small reps on machines. She would like to lose about 10 lbs. We were looking into a low dose var and clen cycle of 8 weeks, of course with a gradual dose increase. I know it's all about getting dialed in as everyone is different, that's why I listed her body type to see if someone is close to that to get an idea starting point.

She is looking to cut and tone her body, she does have 455cc implants. Her diet is mostly clean, we usually cheat on the weekends a little. Her training is slightly above basic and by that I mean she does lift a little, other than that it's cardio and small reps on machines. She would like to lose about 10 lbs. We were looking into a low dose var and clen cycle of 8 weeks, of course with a gradual dose increase. I know it's all about getting dialed in as everyone is different, that's why I listed her body type to see if someone is close to that to get an idea starting point.
If she's mostly a cardio bunny, she needs to add weights on a regular basis. Maybe start with stimulants like ECA to lose fat and her last 10 lbs. Or even just clen. Adding weights alone will define her as cardio is mostly endurance from the sounds of it. She'll just end up the skinny fat... she needs a lifting routine that's regular not only sometimes and minimum effort. Var is for building and not a weight loss tool. If she's not at her desired weight, Var will make her thicker. I would personally skip var for now and get her basics down to a regular routine.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

HGH and Clen. Like GG said, Var will thicken and build. That's what it has done for me. It is possible to stack Var and cut, but on her first cycle I wouldn't recommend it. Lifting is what's going to get her body burnin' though. There's no way around it.

Hi Gmh !

Lots of good info here. Something clicked for me with your post though. A few years ago I quit going to the gym for about 1 &1/2 years to take care of my terminally ill Dad. I am also 5"6 and weighed about 135 when he passed away. I was NOT fat, I was wearing a size 5 in jr's., but honestly I looked like crap ;) I could fit into sizes most gals wish they could but was not happy with how it looked, no tone or definition and my ass sagged :roflmao: Is she SURE her goal is just to lose some weight ? Does she like the way a fitness model looks ? or just a regular type model ?you know, skinny.. For myself, I knew what I wanted and went on a small "bulk", ran a short Var only cycle and got back to lifting like a beast 5-6 days a week. I ended up heavier but looked a TON better. I think It all is dependent on what she's really after. I'd talk to her a little more on what "precisely' she is after, if she does just want to slim down a bit more an ECA stack like Geargoddess mentioned would probably do the trick. But.... That's not always the case. I think as women we are trained to think that if we aren't happy with our physique, diet and cardio your ass off, and that's not always the answer :winkfinger:
If she wants more the fitness model look, she's going to HAVE to lift. And I'm sure you've already told her that when she puts on some muscle it will be that much easier to burn off the fat. Hope you don't mind me adding in my $.02 :) just sounded very similar to where I was a few years ago

Thanks for all the great advice! My wife is not interested in being the cute skinny girl, she has a solid natural build, and wants that athletic firm and defined look. She is in fact starting a mild beginner routine in lifting, she only mildly lifted before. Mainly when working out with me, I tend to be pushy with the weights. I think what she's after is what your talking about Mrsrobinson. The losing weight part is mainly the extra she has in her butt, thighs, and a small muffin. She's slowed down lately on the cardio since starting to lift more. Hopefully we're getting going in the right direction here. Thanks Ladies, always open for advice and never a critic.

To add to it. Var just makes me hard ...every muscle in my body just gets firmer. I can't say it's my favorite.

Weight loss or gain is almost all diet. Eca would definitely help for that last little bit especially if she's pretty much and ped virgin.

To add to it. Var just makes me hard ...every muscle in my body just gets firmer. I can't say it's my favorite.

Weight loss or gain is almost all diet. Eca would definitely help for that last little bit especially if she's pretty much and ped virgin.
Thanks for the advice!

Back