• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I'm now a perv

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well shit it's slow in here so i thought I would share. My recent cycle has forced me to be a perv. Yeah I'm married never cheated even when asked. That all said, there's that one girl at the gym. Yeah you know, that one girl. That I can't stop peeping on. No I'm not trying to hook up but man I think I've studied every inch of her camel toe.

I'm not that guy! But yes I guess I am that guy, fuck! I mean I go to the gym don't bullshit, the last girl I turned down. Now I'm stuck looking like that guy, fuck!

It's like ok my set is done. Don't look! Don't do it! Shit I'm staring!!! Something about dem Asian girls!!!!

Ok I'm now a member of the perv group. Anyone else have this issue,lol.

Well shit it's slow in here so i thought I would share. My recent cycle has forced me to be a perv. Yeah I'm married never cheated even when asked. That all said, there's that one girl at the gym. Yeah you know, that one girl. That I can't stop peeping on. No I'm not trying to hook up but man I think I've studied every inch of her camel toe.

I'm not that guy! But yes I guess I am that guy, fuck! I mean I go to the gym don't bullshit, the last girl I turned down. Now I'm stuck looking like that guy, fuck!

It's like ok my set is done. Don't look! Don't do it! Shit I'm staring!!! Something about dem Asian girls!!!!

Ok I'm now a member of the perv group. Anyone else have this issue,lol.

More importantly...has she "caught" you staring at her a few times??

There was this one girl over in the stretching area she had one leg all the way up on the wall stretching at the same level as her head....i said fuck it ima do it. I stood next to her and said "Thats impressive" i then say in my head wtf did i just say to her and then she giggled and shes all like "ya im a dancer" i said "Oh ya me too" and i just keep going on lying my ass off lol . We exchange numbers but nothing really came of it she lived a long ass way away but shit i guess i did creep before lol

You have to just embrace your new found pervness

There was this one girl over in the stretching area she had one leg all the way up on the wall stretching at the same level as her head....i said fuck it ima do it. I stood next to her and said "Thats impressive" i then say in my head wtf did i just say to her and then she giggled and shes all like "ya im a dancer" i said "Oh ya me too" and i just keep going on lying my ass off lol . We exchange numbers but nothing really came of it she lived a long ass way away but shit i guess i did creep before lol
HAHAHA good one! Sounds like it worked out tho. Maybe a booty call later on down the line?

Pics or it was a fat ugly guy not a hot Asian girl :)

Ehhh errrrr maybe:eek:wned:

The gym is tricky. If you are looking....and they smile at you, then you have a green light to go over and chat. Otherwise, you get caught a few times and they think you are a fucking creeper. Even though they are in a predominantly male environment wearing skimpy outfits just dying to get noticed. Outfit screams, "look at me!"

If you have already been caught, fuck it. Make it obvious now and enjoy the show. At least she knows your interested.

The gym is tricky. If you are looking....and they smile at you, then you have a green light to go over and chat. Otherwise, you get caught a few times and they think you are a fucking creeper. Even though they are in a predominantly male environment wearing skimpy outfits just dying to get noticed. Outfit screams, "look at me!"

If you have already been caught, fuck it. Make it obvious now and enjoy the show. At least she knows your interested.
Yea I got that smile but I cant be fucking around. Im just window shoppin! Makes gym days a lot more fun tho,lol. Yeah those outfits kill me! Im like WTF Im trying to get shit done here! The loose SHORT shorts have been a hit recently. Im look WTF your doing squats in those!

IML Gear Cream!
Loose short shorts...lol..are these underanged girls in their high school soccer practice shorts?
Cuz now you've made super creeper/perv status

Loose short shorts...lol..are these underanged girls in their high school soccer practice shorts?
Cuz now you've made super creeper/perv status
Yeah thats who should be wearing them! But I swear to you these girls are early 30's late 20's. NO JOKE!

Dude, not at your gym. This will follow you around long after the Tren is out of your system.

Dude, not at your gym. This will follow you around long after the Tren is out of your system.
While this is true, it can be avoided. Although, it requires a very cold, arrogance. I have a system...ask sheriv:)

Pics of the camel toe or it didn't happen.

sounds like youll need to start rubbing one out before you go to the gym, please wash your hands before touching the equipment

Get Shredded!
You're not a perv yet. When you stand close to her while she is using a machine and as she finishes up and prepares to wipe the sweat off but you stop her and tell her not to, that you enjoy using her dirty machines, then you are a perv.

Hahaha you guys are funny. Rubbing one out isnt going to do much as I do get it at home a LOT. I guess its just one of those things. Shes very in shape and it makes me just marvel at the work shes done is all.

Your not a perv until you go smell the seat when she's done , then your a creep.

Cheapthreads out..

Back