• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Order Question

baseball22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I play NCAA baseball. I am a 23 year old senior. I know a lot of baseball players use steroids to make it to the show. I have had two surgeries and really just want to be able to play my senior season. I obviously struggle to stay healthy. I feel like I need to gain all the strength I can to protect myself from injury. I have about a two month window that I can take something between when we finish in November to when we start in January. Is there anything that anyone would suggest? I obviously would need something that is going to get out of my system as fast as possible for random testing. I have read a lot about test p? Would this be a good option? Any positive suggestions are appreciated! Also I need advice on a PCT. Thanks in advance. The help to try to finish my career is really appreciated.

I play NCAA baseball. I am a 23 year old senior. I know a lot of baseball players use steroids to make it to the show. I have had two surgeries and really just want to be able to play my senior season. I obviously struggle to stay healthy. I feel like I need to gain all the strength I can to protect myself from injury. I have about a two month window that I can take something between when we finish in November to when we start in January. Is there anything that anyone would suggest? I obviously would need something that is going to get out of my system as fast as possible for random testing. I have read a lot about test p? Would this be a good option? Any positive suggestions are appreciated! Also I need advice on a PCT. Thanks in advance. The help to try to finish my career is really appreciated.
i think you would get some more responses if you posted this in the new member section and introduced yourself to the community here. As far as first cycles go test is best.

like dema stated usually test only first cycle but....

if its 8 weeks i would go with test Prop or test Phenylprop with some Nandrolone Phenylprop maybe use some dbol

like dema stated usually test only first cycle but....

if its 8 weeks i would go with test Prop or test Phenylprop with some Nandrolone Phenylprop maybe use some dbol

Would you have a pct suggestion? Also for the NCAA just does urine test. Is there anything that would not show up in a urine test?

Would you have a pct suggestion? Also for the NCAA just does urine test. Is there anything that would not show up in a urine test?
to be honest after researching NPP stays in your system a lot longer than i wouldve thought. im going to PM you

Back