• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anybody ever tried Bain?

roscoe221

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody ever tried Nubain? No I'm not out looking for it. I just overheard a conversation between a couple guys who were pretty heavy into AAS in the 90s. Was it really that great of a pain relief, did it induce euphoria? Was it as commonplace as the low dose deca for joints is today?

I'm assuming it was an IM shot? I don't even know if it's still around anymore, never hear people talk about it. I like hearing the stories from the old days lol. Just curious I guess.

Anybody ever tried Nubain? No I'm not out looking for it. I just overheard a conversation between a couple guys who were pretty heavy into AAS in the 90s. Was it really that great of a pain relief, did it induce euphoria? Was it as commonplace as the low dose deca for joints is today?

I'm assuming it was an IM shot? I don't even know if it's still around anymore, never hear people talk about it. I like hearing the stories from the old days lol. Just curious I guess.

i used it for a 6 month period in 2004-2005. It is(was) an IM shot. it puts percocet and the like to shame. I would liken it to the morphine drip you get post surgery. An absolute killer high. i used it recreationally, not for pain, but obviously it kicks ass for pain. My supply ran out and I just cold turkeyed it for a few days and was good to go. It was made in Mexico (at least the stuff I got was). I had heard it was discontinued but I have to assume you can still get some if you look hard enough. All that said, not a drug to mess with.

i used it for a 6 month period in 2004-2005. It is(was) an IM shot. it puts percocet and the like to shame. I would liken it to the morphine drip you get post surgery. An absolute killer high. i used it recreationally, not for pain, but obviously it kicks ass for pain. My supply ran out and I just cold turkeyed it for a few days and was good to go. It was made in Mexico (at least the stuff I got was). I had heard it was discontinued but I have to assume you can still get some if you look hard enough. All that said, not a drug to mess with.

Oh hell thats crazy. I had no idea the stuff was that strong. So there was probably a lot of guys using just to use, not just trying to push through an injury.

Yeah bro....that's not an injury drug persay. But I did start using it when I tore my rotator cuff and dislocated my shoulder in a PL meet. My scrip of vicodin san out and my AAs guy had 8 vials of the stuff. $40 each. I remember that 1st shot.....it was like omg I am in love. Thank god the supply ran dry. Damn, you gave me fond memories when I read your post. A tear came to my eye......

Those guys weren't using it for joint pain....lol

It is still available here in the US believe it or not (just googled it). Under the name Nalbuphine HCL. Probably next to impossible to get ahold of in this day and age.

Last edited:
Yeah bro....that's not an injury drug persay. But I did start using it when I tore my rotator cuff and dislocated my shoulder in a PL meet. My scrip of vicodin san out and my AAs guy had 8 vials of the stuff. $40 each. I remember that 1st shot.....it was like omg I am in love. Thank god the supply ran dry. Damn, you gave me fond memories when I read your post. A tear came to my eye......

Those guys weren't using it for joint pain....lol

It is still available here in the US believe it or not (just googled it). Under the name Nalbuphine HCL. Probably next to impossible to get ahold of in this day and age.
Whenever theres a demand for something theres usually always a supplier

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

i have done lots of baine in my day. its nothing like deca. my advice dont even start it. like any other opiate , very easy for the body to get hooked
before you know it you are shooting a 10ml bottle a day just to feel normal . watch the documentary on mark kerr aka the smashing machine

i have done lots of baine in my day. its nothing like deca. my advice dont even start it. like any other opiate , very easy for the body to get hooked
before you know it you are shooting a 10ml bottle a day just to feel normal . watch the documentary on mark kerr aka the smashing machine

Same here brother. Had a lot of buddies hooked on it. Went from intramuscular to intravenously. Once you start main lining that shit. Well enough said. Stay away is the best advice

Was it pretty prevelant back in the day? I know it's MOA is nothing like deca. I was just meaning prevalence wise, as in today you see a lot of guys running the deca for joint pain, in the early 90s was baine the thing to do?

Deca and Bain have nothing In common. Bain is an opiod.comeon man.get real

Nubain is shot subq or IV...not IM...nubain is not made in Mexico...it's made in eastern Afghanistan and western Pakistan.. Kinz is the brand name...there is a US Pharm version in 10ml vials...but Kinz Amps pack more punch per ml...

Oh it's great for leg day...which led to 3-4 Amps a day for a few years...stuff was cheap...$3-4 amp in K packs...plus the bonus 500 vals they would toss in...

Nubain is shot subq or IV...not IM...nubain is not made in Mexico...it's made in eastern Afghanistan and western Pakistan.. Kinz is the brand name...there is a US Pharm version in 10ml vials...but Kinz Amps pack more punch per ml...

Oh it's great for leg day...which led to 3-4 Amps a day for a few years...stuff was cheap...$3-4 amp in K packs...plus the bonus 500 vals they would toss in...

It is most certainly shot intramuscular. Never seen anyone inject it sub q not saying that it cant be done. Use to get it by the case loads from a nurse back in the early 90s. I have done more of it than I would like to admit.

Deca and Bain have nothing In common. Bain is an opiod.comeon man.get real

I never said they were the same. I even said their methods of action are not even related. I was just wondering if it's use was fucking prevalent or not. As in was it something 90% of gear uses were on or was it 5%. It was just a question for curiosity sake.

If a guy says he has joint pain today everybody and their brother will chime in with hit some deca for them. I was just wondering if back in the 90s a guy says he has joint pain was everybody saying "oh you've got to get on some Nubain man."

Last edited:
I never said they were the same. I even said their methods of action are not even related. I was just wondering if it's use was fucking prevalent or not. As in was it something 90% of gear uses were on or was it 5%. It was just a question for curiosity sake.

If a guy says he has joint pain today everybody and their brother will chime in with hit some deca for them. I was just wondering if back in the 90s a guy says he has joint pain was everybody saying "oh you've got to get on some Nubain man."

I'm sorry man. Diffently go a different route than Bain. Kinda like Vicodin, after a few days it takes 2 to get the effect that 1 gave you and so on . It's not the answer for sure. Deca would be the non addictive way to go but depending on the severity of the problem it may not help. Bain is just masking the pain.. if it shoulder pain maybe surgery. I had my AC joints "Clavical" in my shouders cleaned out and man it made all the difference in the world. No more pain at all. 2 week recovery time

Last edited:
#1. It is def an IM shot......now you may sq or mainline it but DEF IM.

#2. It was made in Mexico and marketed under the name Nalbufina.

Last edited:
What happened to doing a key bump and drinking a damn beer?

Get Shredded!

I like a little key bump too

Attachments

• 44477759.jpg
    44477759.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 19
Back