• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has anyone else noticed trump seems to be less orange?

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Better fake tan .. less orange to his hair? Or am I imagining things.

Also..who are the running mates? Are there any? I haven't been paying attention.

No one wants to comment on the orange quotient?

You think his pr assistant made him get a new toupe?

The had him exfoliated?

Excuse me Mr trump. Our polls have found you to be too orange sir. We need to change your rug and scrub you.

In a bid to avoid factoring quadratic equations (like 100 of them-yuck) I am observing his orange levels and looking to see when this change took place.

I feel like his 8th campaign mgt and 5th facial consultant got fired.

God are these canidates are poor. I now remember why I voted for and why Obama won. at least he fostered good feels. these two are just not likeable.

Last edited:
I will say this, just about every photo on tv or on the net has Trump looking like Adolph Hitler or something. Always using the photos of him with a scowl.

In a subliminal way, you feel negative about the guy and don't know why exactly. Fucking media.

trump%20without%20makeup.jpg

.... In case you were wondering LOL
....I think the orange is better, sadly.

IML Gear Cream!
trump%20without%20makeup.jpg

.... In case you were wondering LOL
....I think the orange is better, sadly.

i haven't seen him that pale but yes I noticed during the debate.

With th this election...I'm voting against someone and not for someone. I don't like either one but for me, it's who I dislike more. Are these really the two best people we can come up with.

I will say this, just about every photo on tv or on the net has Trump looking like Adolph Hitler or something. Always using the photos of him with a scowl.

In a subliminal way, you feel negative about the guy and don't know why exactly. Fucking media.

I think it's because he has tweety bird lips..even young pics of him he looks odd. Add jowls..boom..weird looking old dude with tweety bird lips

Someone start an orange tweety bird with trump toupe (sp?) Meme immediately...with steaks and hotels and a bad university degree all in it.

2b3ad7ebe0471bbd022c68df0cbb565d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back