• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

franchise77

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to apologize to the mods that I attacked with threats and the community as a whole for my negative actions. Especially my threats to go to LE.

I want to apologize to Sheriv and captn for posting their pictures without their permission. My vendetta towards this forum is being put to bed and I'm done with all the gimmick accounts as well.

I just want to go back to being a member of this community, so I hope you guys can forgive me for my earlier actions.

Well that wasn't so hard was it? :)

A hard man is good to find, hope we can all move forward.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You and I have spoken to this already and have made amends between us. We've all made mistakes, myself included.

I believe every day is a chance for a new beginning.

Not hard at all.

👍

You and I have spoken to this already and have made amends between us. We've all made mistakes, myself included.

Thanks fellas. Thanks Tommy for that talk not to long ago. Thank JD as well. For the words of wisdom.

No more death threats and we are cool. I'll let it go if you do.

No more death threats and we are cool. I'll let it go if you do.

It's done Lombard. All this craziness is put to bed. No more threats in any form. And definitely no more death threats. I realized that no one knows me here and what I deemed as idle threats, they weren't received as such.

No more pissing and dick measuring contests either, welcome back bud 👍🏼

It's done Lombard. All this craziness is put to bed. No more threats in any form. And definitely no more death threats. I realized that no one knows me here and what I deemed as idle threats, they weren't received as such.

When you first came on and actually debated things without the slandering and put downs and just sticking to your side of a debate, is really good.
No one questioned that you didnt have a valid point, or were not smart, but insulting doesnt have a place in an intelligent conversation.

And for the record, I never came after you, nor did I plan too. You never scammed anyone and thats all I go after.

IML Gear Cream!
No more pissing and dick measuring contests either, welcome back bud 👍🏼
Thanks
👍

- - - Updated - - -

When you first came on and actually debated things without the slandering and put downs and just sticking to your side of a debate, is really good.
No one questioned that you didnt have a valid point, or were not smart, but insulting doesnt have a place in an intelligent conversation.

And for the record, I never came after you, nor did I plan too. You never scammed anyone and thats all I go after.
👍👍

Good to see everyone getting along again.

I want to apologize to the mods that I attacked with threats and the community as a whole for my negative actions. Especially my threats to go to LE.

I want to apologize to Sheriv and captn for posting their pictures without their permission. My vendetta towards this forum is being put to bed and I'm done with all the gimmick accounts as well.

I just want to go back to being a member of this community, so I hope you guys can forgive me for my earlier actions.

Good to see things being put to rest ......theres way too much wasted energy on fighting ;)....

Besides franchise I know the trenz had something to do with it :p

So when will you know if all is good or not? and will you go back to your normal screen name? because I know we were chatting then all of a sudden you were gone.

So when will you know if all is good or not? and will you go back to your normal screen name? because I know we were chatting then all of a sudden you were gone.

The original screen name is unretrievable due to the limitations of v-bulletin.

The current one works fine. We know it's him, he knows it's him, and he will be back into swings in no time :)

The original screen name is unretrievable due to the limitations of v-bulletin.
Fran and I discussed this. He understands his original account was hard deleted. We both agreed its best to start fresh anyway.

Cool, I was just curious is all, Thanks.

Get Shredded!
I don't take those kinds of threats lightly no matter how they're put unless it's said amongst friends in a joking matter, but I'm also a firm believer in redemption and forgiveness if both sides are willing to see eye to eye though they don't have to agree on everything (longest sentence ever). I've ever had an issue personally with franny and I'm still a little confused as to what the fuss was all about and trying to accomplish. But it's not important. At the end of the day, we all can agree to let it go, be civil and accept apologies, but this board isn't ours. It's owned by prince and overseen by heavy. So though I do accept your apology and hope things stay running smooth, I think you owe just as big if an apology to both of them as well if you're looking to get reinstated here. Also any nudes of said wife that is hotter than anyone's on this board is also a must. Pics or it didn't happen. That's what the pit is for. Not this mushy bullshit.

So I guess we now have French fries with no salt? Hahaha sorry had to.

The current one works fine. We know it's him, he knows it's him, and he will be back into swings in no time :)
Yeah true. No more gimmicks. Lol.

Fran and I discussed this. He understands his original account was hard deleted. We both agreed its best to start fresh anyway.
Yeah fresh start much better. Again JD thanks.
Cool, I was just curious is all, Thanks.
Yeah bro you can pm me anything we were talking about to freshen my memory.

I don't take those kinds of threats lightly no matter how they're put unless it's said amongst friends in a joking matter, but I'm also a firm believer in redemption and forgiveness if both sides are willing to see eye to eye though they don't have to agree on everything (longest sentence ever). I've ever had an issue personally with franny and I'm still a little confused as to what the fuss was all about and trying to accomplish. But it's not important. At the end of the day, we all can agree to let it go, be civil and accept apologies, but this board isn't ours. It's owned by prince and overseen by heavy. So though I do accept your apology and hope things stay running smooth, I think you owe just as big if an apology to both of them as well if you're looking to get reinstated here. Also any nudes of said wife that is hotter than anyone's on this board is also a must. Pics or it didn't happen. That's what the pit is for. Not this mushy bullshit.

So I guess we now have French fries with no salt? Hahaha sorry had to.

Now that was funny. As far as the wife no nudes so that one didnt happen. I will apologize to heavy and Prince as well.

I want to extend my apologies to heavy and Prince. I know said some shitty things to heavy so I want to apologize for that and being a pain in the ass with all the gimmicks. Prince Im sure I mentioned you to heavy or Tommy. I want to extend an apology to you as well for being a administrative thorn in your side as well.

Ok ok now everyone go pin some Tren and up the AI. Let's get this party started! Hehe

Ok ok now everyone go pin some Tren and up the AI. Let's get this party started! Hehe

Debating if I want run tren for a bulk this winter. I know EQ will be in the cycle as well as test of course. So it's between tren and deca. I don't want to run anymore than 3 compounds.

Debating if I want run tren for a bulk this winter. I know EQ will be in the cycle as well as test of course. So it's between tren and deca. I don't want to run anymore than 3 compounds.
Im running NPP right now and its great. Ill cut late winter with Tren. Tren cuts me up big time.

I feel like I'm in high school all over again. Welcome back...even though technically you never left.

Sam-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back