• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Asf challenge part II

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With roughly 7 days before the 2nd half of the 12 week ASF Throwdown, I wanted to share my cycle plans with Team DG.
The plan going into next week is to be 20-25lbs. up and we are right where we said we would be. So with a few days before we get started on the 2nd phase...here is a quick peek of things to come.

Pharmacom Mix II (Tren x Mast x Test Prop) 1.5ml ED
Anavar 40mg ED
Winstrol (injectable) 1ml ED
* switching from Arimidex to Letro

Thanks again to all the DG squad for the support and a special thanks to adhome and of course Alan! Couldn't do it without you guys!!

Last edited:
A detailed look at the upcoming weeks

10.5 - 10.12
NPP(1ml ed) + Sustanon(500mg week) + Pharmacom Mix II (50mg ed) + Anadrol(100mg) + Dbol (40mg)

10.13 - 10.20
Pharmacom Mix II (1ml ed) + Sustanon(500 mg week) + Dbol (40mg ed)

10.21 - 10.28
Pharmacom Mix II (1ml ed) + Winstrol (1ml ed) + Anavar(20mg ed)

10.29 - 11.5
Pharmacom Mix II (1.5ml ed) + Winstrol (1ml ed) + Anavar(40mg ed)

11.6 - 11.13

11.14 - 11.24

why you breaking the log man...
if your on the road to gear whordum. which I believe you have a solid future in... you want big logs with tons of views.
just saying
your still my boy blue

why you breaking the log man...
if your on the road to gear whordum. which I believe you have a solid future in... you want big logs with tons of views.
just saying
your still my boy blue

Still there too. Just updating for the DG Squad. Thanks for the support!!

Thanks for taking the time to update in the Drugs gear forum too. I know you're a busy guy so it's much appreciated. :winkfinger:

Thanks for the update Bundy. I follow the challenge thread but good to see updates here too. Keep it up!

Some of you may be new to ASF and considering where to spend your hard earned money. You have read the reviews, asked questions, trolled other users and your still not sure. If thats the case, this thread is for you. Understand DG is top shelf all the way. For those of us who already know, DG is known for great service and lightning fast turn around times. Top quality gear and service..not much more you could ask for from a source. I am so proud to be a part of Team DG and each of these TD pics represents another smooth transaction and happy customer!

Time to wrap this up! I have a great relationship with this pharmacom mix II so these next few weeks should bring some amazing changes!
Go Team DG!

Back