• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Up to 500k ballots found

Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although Hillary is going to be stealing votes and has already done voter fraud this story is fake... the picture of the guy on the truck is actually a picture from the UK in 2015 during one of their elections. Somebody did a bad attempt at photoshopping the words off half those buckets and the mirrored the picture to make it harder to image search and find the original picture. We all know how much of a crook hillary is but it dosent do any help when people make up fake stories like this. Heres a link showing the original picture. Also i dont like reading snoops.com because i dont trust much what they say but you can look at it and they explain it as well.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-election-2016-polling-station-11280761

She has already been caught rigging the DNC and tons of other scandles...when it comes to her legit rigging the elections it will make it harder for some people to believe when there are fake stories like this out.

its all over the web, lets see if trump calls her out on the next debate, other than that cant tell if its true

Here is what is true. Anonymous sent the files as promised to wiki leaks. It shows Hillary sending ISIS us weapons that were then used to murder us soldiers. If that's not treason not sure what is. Oh and you can ciew the files on there

Why does the ballot say sample on it? I think this video is bogus... I wish it was true tho....

Back