• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Podcasts

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've started listening to podcasts these last few months and I'm hooked.

One of my favorites is Joe Rogans and he has a new one out with Louie Simmons.... Dude is a fucking savage Iol. They start talking PED around 30 minutes in. Gotta check it out.

Joe rogan is the best. Check his YouTube channel has all 890 of
them

Joe Rogan from UFC?

I've started listening to podcasts these last few months and I'm hooked.

One of my favorites is Joe Rogans and he has a new one out with Louie Simmons.... Dude is a fucking savage Iol. They start talking PED around 30 minutes in. Gotta check it out.
Fighter and the kid, crab feast, Joe Rogan, Joe diaz. Check out fighter and the kid for real. I've listened to every Joe Rogan pod. Even back in the day with the snow bunnys. His show used to be better but still damn good. Pod cast are my life. I pretty much stopped listening to music.

IML Gear Cream!
Mark Bell's power cast is my go to. Absolutely love it. I have listened to every pbb podcast up until a month or two ago. PED with s2h was great entrainment with great knowledge mixed in.

Mark Bell's power cast is my go to. Absolutely love it. I have listened to every pbb podcast up until a month or two ago. PED with s2h was great entrainment with great knowledge mixed in.
Yup, for got about him. Great guy.

Yes yes

Back