• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Great Savings for Cutting, PCT, and Protein!

MidwestBeast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Muscle Research Weekly Thursday Sale!!!

Another great week of savings...we are always trying to bring our customers the best prices on quality supplements that work...plus promotions for FREE products like our Yo-Whey!!!

Like the mighty katana, Katanadrol v3.0 is the king of cutting, and rules with authority when it comes to DHEA, prohormones and lean muscle gains. With the power of Katanadrol you can be like the katana blade, thin yet deadly, powerful and sleek, as unbreakable as carbon steel...and is on sale this week!!!

The formula for Test Infusion is one of the most intense natural test boosters you will find on the market today. We carefully selected only ingredients that have been studied and proven to naturally boost your test levels to peak performance levels...and this week you can get two bottles for the price of one!!! BOGO FREE!!!

Keto Burn is a fat burner designed to target that hard to burn, last to go, just can’t get rid of it, fat. Keto Burn targets it and eliminates it. Unlike traditional fat burners, Keto Burn is safe for Men and Women and is not packed full of stimulants, so you won't experience crazy jitters, or experience a crash once it wears off...and Keto Burn is on sale this week!!!

TST 750 combines the power of Agmatine Sulfate with powerful hormone modulators for an incredible boost in natural testosterone production. Boost your natural testosterone for maximum results in the gym, and in the bedroom...and is on sale this week as well!!!

https://www.mrsupps.com/products/88/katanadrol-v30/
6_zpspasvflso.jpg

Check us out this week!!!

And don't forget...ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING!!!

As always, here are my thoughts on this week's sale:

Muscle Research Katanadrol:

This is a fantastic sale for one of the best cutting compounds out there. What most people do with Katanadrol is dose it at 3 or 4 caps instead, so the bottle runs out a bit quicker. So this savings is actually multiplied over several bottles and really adds up. Since it’s a non-methylated product, you can run it for longer and it’s not unreasonable at all to run for 8 weeks. Even though Fall just started and we're heading into traditional bulk time, it's an excellent time to cut before the winter really hits or even just focus on a solid recomp if you're happy with where you're at. I’d grab a couple Katanadrols and a bottle of Keto Burn (also on sale) and really dial it in. Tons of other great products in the Mr. Supps store to make for a great stack.

Muscle Research Whey Isolate Bundle:

This is my go-to isolate and has been ever since MR brought it out. However, the two new flavor releases got me super excited and I snagged them the second they landed. Here's what I had to say about them:

There has been talk of these coming for a while and they are now live on the store!

https://www.mrsupps.com/products/425/whey-protein-isolate-by-muscle-research/

WPIchocolate.jpg

WPIchocolateSuppFacts.jpg

I was thrilled when MR released their own whey isolate and both the vanilla and chocolate flavors are very good. I've reviewed them in detail, but the vanilla is very subtle and easy to drink all the time. The chocolate is also subtle and reminds me very much of the flavor of an instant hot cocoa mix (think Swiss Miss). I only mix mine in water because I use these exclusively post-workout and they taste good in just water. I haven't tried these (save for one exception, and I'll get to that) in milk, but I would imagine it makes them even tastier and similar to the taste of a blended protein.

Anyway, vanilla has been my go-to for more than a few months. I managed to burn myself out on the chocolate even though it's very good. So the release of cinnamon bun and strawberry came at a great time. I ordered the 3-bag bundle because you can't beat that pricing and went for 2 bags of CB and one of SB (betting on the CB being good enough to warrant 2 bags).

The first one I used was obviously Cinnamon Bun. I tossed my scoops into an empty pre-workout container (the size of the Diablo tub -- I clean those out and use them to take my protein to the gym in my gym bag instead of hauling around the whole bag or screwing around with ziplocks -- it works very well). Anyway, after my workout, I went to the water fountain and filled it with about 1 oz of water, then dumped the powder in, then added more water on top. Put the lid on, shook it up, and it mixed just as well as all the others and what you'd hope for in an isolate -- not very thick and no clumping.

Cinnamon Bun is not heavy in the flavor, but seems a tad bit stronger than the vanilla to me. It has definitely leapt out to my favorite spot in the lineup. Very glad I grabbed 2 bags. It reminds you almost a bit of the spice flavor you get in the Pumpkin Spice Yo Whey, but it's different.

My first try was Saturday morning after the gym. After I got home, I went ahead and mowed before we had to head out of town for a friend's birthday dinner. So I showered real quick and needed to eat something but didn't want to really eat much, but also wanted to get some protein in. So, If figured for the sake of taste-testing, I went ahead and dropped 2 scoops of the strawberry whey isolate into my shaker with some vanilla CarbMaster milk.

It tastes exactly as you would hope a strawberry would. It's funny; I just sampled another company's strawberry a couple months ago and it was the first time I'd had strawberry protein in years (not since grad school, I don't think). It's odd how strong the taste is. So I'm not sure if it was because of the vanilla milk or just because it's strawberry, but I would say that strawberry has the strongest taste of the 4. I'll update when I have a chance to use it in water, but it's very good for a strawberry.

Both are great pick-ups and I think they present some mixability options, too (cinnamon bun + vanilla, vanilla + strawberry, etc.).

The price on this bundle (6 lbs.) for a good isolate -- that tastes great, no less -- is hard to beat (just remember that is FREE shipping to your door included in the price -- I mention that because other deals may look better at first glance, but rarely will shipping be your friend like it is with Muscle Research).

Premium Powders Keto Burn:

Another one of my favorites. I actually really like Keto Burn as part of PCT to keep the cortisol at bay and fat-burning effects going as long as possible. You can dose it at 3 caps a day (2 AM, 1 PM) and get a full month out of it or just go 1 AM and 1 PM an get 45 days! I absolutely love this product and enjoy it every time I run it. Great pick-up at this price. I've regularly used it at 2 caps upon rising and that's it; an occasional 3rd cap mid-day if I don't workout and need a slight boost. Lasts a good long while and is just enough energy to start the morning off.

Double Dragon Labs TST 750:

This is one I haven’t had a chance to use yet, but was really happy about seeing in the store (along with the rest of the Double Dragon line). You’ve only got 3 weeks in the bottle, but it’s a pretty solid set up with full doses of agmatine, fenugreek and androst-3,5 for E2 control. This is a steal of a price and definitely worth tossing into your PCT or even using ahead with your pre-workout for a few weeks for an extra boost of aggression and pump with that full gram of agmatine.

Premium Powders Test Infusion – BOGO:

This one is worth every penny at the normal price, so it goes without saying that this is a must-grab with the BOGO. I’ve done a couple PCT’s with Test Infusion since its release and one without it and the one without it sucked in comparison. You’re getting the different form of DAA, trib, tongkat ali, and bulbine. In addition, you also have some solid support supps added in. Theoretically it could be a nice addition to on-cycle libido support, as well, but my favorite use is in PCT. I always run TUDCA and other supports on cycle, but this allows me to get 4 weeks worth of additional supports for cleansing without necessarily having to spend the money on those other supports during PCT. All I can say is I’ve used it, it works and I love it.

Back