• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Introduction

CWB

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im new to this site but just posted in a thread so wanted to introduce myself. Im 32 6' 225lbs at around 15% BF. I spent 15 years of my life an obese drunk junkie. After losing my job of over 7 years blowing through every last dollar I had ,losing my place to live ,and realizing I had no where to go ,and no one that wanted me around I reached out for some help. Three days out of detox I joined a gym. Changing my body has been a huge part of my recovery and the building of a body mind and life I can be proud of and happy in. Since getting clean Ive found my mind to be of decent use. I love researching and learning about things that interest me. I was diagnosed with hypogonadism a couple years ago and though it was a challenge eventually got the doses ,meds ,and scheduling of both to a point where my quality of life has been improved. I look forward to learning from the members here and also contributing.

Im new to this site but just posted in a thread so wanted to introduce myself. Im 32 6' 225lbs at around 15% BF. I spent 15 years of my life an obese drunk junkie. After losing my job of over 7 years blowing through every last dollar I had ,losing my place to live ,and realizing I had no where to go ,and no one that wanted me around I reached out for some help. Three days out of detox I joined a gym. Changing my body has been a huge part of my recovery and the building of a body mind and life I can be proud of and happy in. Since getting clean Ive found my mind to be of decent use. I love researching and learning about things that interest me. I was diagnosed with hypogonadism a couple years ago and though it was a challenge eventually got the doses ,meds ,and scheduling of both to a point where my quality of life has been improved. I look forward to learning from the members here and also contributing.

You reside in Maine bro? Happy to have you here.

Welcome to ASF!

Welcome bro! Glad to have you here and glad you got you turned your life around!

Thank you

You reside in Maine bro? Happy to have you here.

Im currently living on a beach in Maine but if you asked because its inappropriate to be sharing that info on a site like this and Im an idiot please help me out with what info is okay to share and I will edit this post.

Thanks to each of you that took the time to welcome me.

Welcome CWB. Very informative gents around these parts. Good to hear things are working in your favor now.

WELCOME to ASF brother, successful LIFE stories Are always cool to see Congrads and keep moving forward bro.

Hey there and welcome to the forums! Always great to hear about how training has helped people turn their lives around :winkfinger: . BTW, it's fine to list your state (and even your city, as long as you don't live in a small town).

welcome!

Sometimes all we need to do it take control of one aspect of our lives--our physical well-being--and from there we quickly learn how everything else is under our control as well. Glad to hear to found yourself--Bravo.

And welcome to the board;-)

Ronn

Back