• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stanz auction winner

Tdthick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
0b990d8fe02c73620e23bc5c759c5a07.jpg

Auction gear finally dropped. What a steal. 300 tabs for 85?!?! To be honest, they sent an extra pack. Should have been 250. Will let Vision know shortly. Easy ordering, communicating, and landed on time. Vision was in constant contact, making sure a "newbie" to PSL was well taken care of.

Much thanks to PSL and Vision!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Auction gear finally dropped. What a steal. 300 tabs for 85?!?! To be honest, they sent an extra pack. Should have been 250. Will let Vision know shortly. Easy ordering, communicating, and landed on time. Vision was in constant contact, making sure a "newbie" to PSL was well taken care of.

Shhhhhh Vision doesn't need to know ;)

Enjoy the extra freebie brotha. It can be our little secret.

Glad everything arrived as it should have fun.

Congratulations brother.
Great deal on great winny!!!

Congrats. I'm in 60mg a day since sept 1 and am loving it.

Nice gear is top notch how are yiu utilizing it bro

Back