• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

5'10 and over

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious..who was the last champ at Olympia who was over 5'10. Was it seriously Ronnie Coleman? Is it safe to say this sport is dominated in physique, classic and open category by short dudes? roelly winklaar for example is only 5'6...i cant fathom that size on such a short frame. Phil is just barely hitting 5'9. Is it safe to say it's because that denser muscle is so compact on a short frame..therefore size is that much more pronounced. Even the 3x physique winner is only 5'8!
Just crazy to think of someone less than 6 foot walking around at close to 280lbs.

Short dudes look way rounder and bigger.

They are short thats for sure. I met Jay Cutler once at a supplement store before he won Mr. O. He was straight up fucking hoooge, and super nice. He was sitting in an office type chair, leaned back behind a fold out table, and when he leaned forward n put his elbows on the table, his traps were like 2 seconds behind his body's motion and flopped over. Was funny. Was weird me and my buddy were the only ones who seemed to care who he was (store was nearly empty). I think he won the next year.

We are just pissed that we can't grow any taller, so we grow wider.

Back