• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sick/cold & gear

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been sick all wk ( chest cold ) and im still taking gear and training. Today i just feel out of it and it's chest day. I feel like I've lost some gains over the past 3 days. Any advise asvto how to go about this. Do i still take gear and train or not? Just sitting home i feel im losing weight and getting fat , i know it's in my head but that's how i feel any thoughts?

Cheapthreads out..

It's in your head bro. Maybe go to the doctor and get an antibiotic to knock out that cold. I'd keep pinning, and eating/fluids as much as you can (typically ton't feel like it when sick). IMO taking a day off to rest is okay too. Not a medical professional, just my 2c.

Same boat as you bro... haven't been sleeping at all.... stay in pin routine.. and do some cardio. . Good to get the body moving... and force feed and drink water.... it's been rough but doing the best I ca

Coincidentally I am ending a 2 week cold / flu mess I caught from my 7 month old grandaughter. I was pretty beat up so I skipped the gym for 7 of the last 10 days which I would have never done when I was younger (52 now). I made the STUPID, STUPID mistake of stopping pinning. Lo and behold I start breaking out (acne) after 5 days of no juice, on my neck, back and face.....fucking craziness. Followed with the feeling like someone kicked the stuffing out of me with a baseball bat. Now I have used AAS for 17 years so I never thought it could be a low test issue that quickly following stopping pinning. So I started pinning 3 days ago....150mg test and 75mg Tren ED for the past 3 days. I feel better just today.

Sooooooo.....I would recommend rest and keep pinning.

3 weeks now... finally feeling better today

Thanks guy's appreciate the positive feedback. Ill keep pinning i guess , gotta say it hurts to cough and if i do nick a vain pinning my tren or test look the fuck out i deff will be on the floor. It's bad enough without a cold but with it , shit i get super dizzy. Will see what happens marro morning.. Thanks again..

Cheapthreads out..

whatever you do don't get a flu shot like I did and end up with gbs paralyzed from the neck down
6 wks in the hospital before they figured out what it was. Still trying to recover after 2 yrs in rehab.
Just read what is in the shot .

whatever you do don't get a flu shot like I did and end up with gbs paralyzed from the neck down
6 wks in the hospital before they figured out what it was. Still trying to recover after 2 yrs in rehab.
Just read what is in the shot .

Good to know thanks. The thing you learn everyday.

Cheapthreads out..

Damn cold here too. Kept pinning and working out. Work outs drained me before i could even finish sets. Hang in there bro. Being 50 is harder than i thought it would be.... lol

Back