• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How AAS changed my life for the better!

Samson

Whatever It Takes
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have read how some have talked about how AAS have changed their life for the good and the bad. Since my dive into the the world of AAS, all I have seen is the positive. Its been over a year now. I WAS normally a shy and timid person with little cofidence in myself and my abilities. Within the first 2 months, that all changed almost like I had some swagger in my step. Eventually along with that came pride. I took pride in my body for the first time in my life. I was actually out doing a lot of others in the gym as far as iron I was pushing and my physique showed. I got rid of the little bit of fat I had and managed to increase my weight by nearly 40lbs. Down to 12% I started eating cleaner with much help my SO. Apparently when out with the SO, I manage to attract the attention of other females which actually seems to turn her on. This is a whole new thing for us and has enhanced our sex life exponentially. With the addition of other into our bed (females only) our relationship has strengthened. So at the end of the day, AAS has given me confidence, pride, the ability to engulf myself in a lifestyle that I never thought I'd like and actually good at, and practically saved my sex life with my SO. Many thanks to those vets on the board that have answered my questions without some smart-ass comment and helped me to get to this point. I hope one day I can help someone else out the way this board has help me. Thanks fellas!

Samson-

Thanks brother. Hope you have found the great potential of this amazing unicorn serum

Well I was going to give a quick excerpt of how my life improved, but after fully reading...this one is all you today brother! Mr/Mrs Sampson....keep killing it!

The confidence comes from you brother. Steroids do nothing but increase muscle recovery time. I'm glad you feel good tho.

IML Gear Cream!
The confidence comes from you brother. Steroids do nothing but increase muscle recovery time. I'm glad you feel good tho.

This is true but gear gets you there faster. Stronger, Looking better feeling better = confidence.

I thought the black dick plowing your wife made your life better

Oooohhhhh now I see why he was insecure and starts juicing. Samson I don't blame you dude. You shouldn't stay with her though that's gross, brother.:)

So I have read how some have talked about how AAS have changed their life for the good and the bad. Since my dive into the the world of AAS, all I have seen is the positive. Its been over a year now. I WAS normally a shy and timid person with little cofidence in myself and my abilities. Within the first 2 months, that all changed almost like I had some swagger in my step. Eventually along with that came pride. I took pride in my body for the first time in my life. I was actually out doing a lot of others in the gym as far as iron I was pushing and my physique showed. I got rid of the little bit of fat I had and managed to increase my weight by nearly 40lbs. Down to 12% I started eating cleaner with much help my SO. Apparently when out with the SO, I manage to attract the attention of other females which actually seems to turn her on. This is a whole new thing for us and has enhanced our sex life exponentially. With the addition of other into our bed (females only) our relationship has strengthened. So at the end of the day, AAS has given me confidence, pride, the ability to engulf myself in a lifestyle that I never thought I'd like and actually good at, and practically saved my sex life with my SO. Many thanks to those vets on the board that have answered my questions without some smart-ass comment and helped me to get to this point. I hope one day I can help someone else out the way this board has help me. Thanks fellas!

Samson-

Big Black Cock lives matter.

Well thank God it has effected you in a positive way unlike the poor fella who's vision is totally fucked now. I think his thread was how steroids ruined my life.

Well thank God it has effected you in a positive way unlike the poor fella who's vision is totally fucked now. I think his thread was how steroids ruined my life.
Hahahahaha epic thread if you're talking about the meat tent

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Oooohhhhh now I see why he was insecure and starts juicing. Samson I don't blame you dude. You shouldn't stay with her though that's gross, brother.:)

u fags are hilarious :roflmao:

You have a link?

Think he's referring o the guy who fell ii love with strippers and posted a pic of a chick's cunt that was damaged in an IED blast, at least that how it appeared.

Think he's referring o the guy who fell ii love with strippers and posted a pic of a chick's cunt that was damaged in an IED blast, at least that how it appeared.
Haha savage af, that thread is badass

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Nothing funny about your girl sleeping with yard apes, bro. This is a serious situation and must be addressed at once!

Yes, agreed if that were the case.

Back