• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New guy question

cpa5oh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Years ago I found a local source that sold me Sustenon 250. I did my own glute injection and several hours after and for a week I felt strange and awful - shaky, weak, upset stomach. I figured I had gotten some shady gear or screwed up the injection and, because I didn't have another source and didn't trust what I had, never ended up following through beyond that first injection. In a couple of weeks I was back to feeling like myself.

I just got some gear from a board sponsor a few days ago - winstrol and test c. Plan was 250 mg test c/week and 20 mg winstrol/day (first 6 weeks only on the oral). Did my first injection / took my first doses of oral yesterday and here I am, today, with that same shaky, weak, upset stomach feeling that I had years ago when I did that first injection.

I just had a complete physical including comprehensive blood work and everything checked out normal (no sign of blood sugar, liver, blood cell, thyroid, lipid, kidney, hormonal etc. issues). And that's part of why I decided to go ahead with a course - I appear to be in great health and I've got a bunch of good baseline values that I'd be able to compare future bloodwork to. Generally, I don't get stressed and I'm not goofy mentally at all - I'm pretty matter of fact to where I don't work myself up over nonsense. Diet is very clean, body fat is low, calories currently set to where I gain about 1 lb of bodyweight (naturally) every two weeks.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be going on here? Maybe a similar experience? Maybe some folks (like me) just don't have a system that can tolerate these drugs?

Years ago I found a local source that sold me Sustenon 250. I did my own glute injection and several hours after and for a week I felt strange and awful - shaky, weak, upset stomach. I figured I had gotten some shady gear or screwed up the injection and, because I didn't have another source and didn't trust what I had, never ended up following through beyond that first injection. In a couple of weeks I was back to feeling like myself.

I just got some gear from a board sponsor a few days ago - winstrol and test c. Plan was 250 mg test c/week and 20 mg winstrol/day (first 6 weeks only on the oral). Did my first injection / took my first doses of oral yesterday and here I am, today, with that same shaky, weak, upset stomach feeling that I had years ago when I did that first injection.

I just had a complete physical including comprehensive blood work and everything checked out normal (no sign of blood sugar, liver, blood cell, thyroid, lipid, kidney, hormonal etc. issues). And that's part of why I decided to go ahead with a course - I appear to be in great health and I've got a bunch of good baseline values that I'd be able to compare future bloodwork to. Generally, I don't get stressed and I'm not goofy mentally at all - I'm pretty matter of fact to where I don't work myself up over nonsense. Diet is very clean, body fat is low, calories currently set to where I gain about 1 lb of bodyweight (naturally) every two weeks.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be going on here? Maybe a similar experience? Maybe some folks (like me) just don't have a system that can tolerate these drugs?
I can't pretend to understand what is wrong but did you hit your glute again? Did you aspirate the syringe? For sure would have just gone with test only.

Again I have no idea why you had that response. Maybe post a pic of the injection site with a pen circle around the injection. I hope you feel better soon bro that shit sucks

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I should've explained - I injected into my quad under the supervision of an experienced person and it went off without a hitch. I did aspirate the syringe. No nerves at all while doing the injection (not afraid of needles at all). The injection site is fine - no worries on that.

I never could tolerate ephedra containing fat burners back in the day and I feel kind of similar to how I'd feel when I tried to take that stuff.

You're gonna benefit a lot more if a veteran chimes in. What you're dealing with is beyond my scope

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yes, but not sure I'm going to get to the second pin unless I have an idea what's happening.

Test flu......some first timers experience this with their first injection. Goes away in a week or two after subsequesnt injections. I am not saying this is it mind you, but could be??

I actually just got a phone call from my endocrinologist and was told a recent comprehensive set of tests showed everything normal except for an A1C of 5.7, which I was told is at the high end of normal and is considered "pre-diabetic". Looked back at a blood test from 2008 and my blood sugar level was actually a little bit higher than it is right now (my diet has been really good for the last six months). Could this have anything to do with my reactions?

Also wondering if it could be dehydration of some sort? I took a dose of winstrol today with a ton of water and some salt tablets and am kind of monitoring things.

My guess would also be Sust Flu. You basically get flu like symptoms (fever, aches and pains, weakness, fatigue, sore throat, etc) for a few days after pinning.
Google "Sustanon Flu" and you'll get a lot of info.

Day 4 I'm doing much better. Added vitamin c and zinc, salt tablets and lots of fluid. I'd read that link another poster provided and the symptoms explained for test flu very much described my situation. I even had the runny nose and sore throat - still do a little bit. I'll update as this unfolds but I think I'll be fine.

And thank you all for the replies!

IML Gear Cream!
Day 4 I'm doing much better. Added vitamin c and zinc, salt tablets and lots of fluid. I'd read that link another poster provided and the symptoms explained for test flu very much described my situation. I even had the runny nose and sore throat - still do a little bit. I'll update as this unfolds but I think I'll be fine.

And thank you all for the replies!

Thanks for the update. :winkfinger:

Back