• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Jacked and Convenient

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
People with busy schedules like me:

Meal 1:
5 whole eggs
1 cup (dry) oats

Meal 2:
8oz chicken
1 cup (dry) rice
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 3:
8oz chicken
1 cup (dry) pasta
1 tbsp primrose oil

Meal 4:
8oz beef
1 cup (dry rice)
1 tbsp macadamia oil

Meal 5:
1 cup cottage cheese

Tried this for a month. Noticed better body composition. Stayed with it. Kept improving. Started gaining weight and bf staying low. Magic ;)

Adding oz meat or .25 cup carbs as I stop gaining weight.

Cook a few lbs of chicken every weekend and use instant rice/pasta. Super easy no hassle. Any seasoning is good to go.

Do itttt. Every issue I see on this sub forum can be solved with this diet

I would estimate 270 grams of carbs a day on that diet. My body wont cut with that many carbs a day. I also dont see a post workout meal.

I would estimate 270 grams of carbs a day on that diet. My body wont cut with that many carbs a day. I also dont see a post workout meal.

My body didn't used to be "able to cut" with this many carbs either. But that's because I was too used to low carbs all the time. I reset my carb "baseline" by doing this to a tee for a month. Then I just adjust calories as needed for goals. I upped to 10oz meat and 1.5 cups carbs last week to gain weight while maintaining low bf.

I'm not saying you can get to <5% bf with this obviously carbs would need to go lower/cycle. But for the general non-competing busy person (like me) this works fantastically

What does this look like, cooked? It seems to me that this would not even fit into a regular bowl.

Depends how you like it I guess haha. I like my oats on the dryer side. I do 1 cup water with the oats then 90 sec in the microwave. I'd say total volume after isn't more than 2.5 cups. Definitely fits in a regular bowl lol

Not needed.

Depends how you like it I guess haha. I like my oats on the dryer side. I do 1 cup water with the oats then 90 sec in the microwave. I'd say total volume after isn't more than 2.5 cups. Definitely fits in a regular bowl lol
Weird. I do Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, and the directions are for twice the water as oats. I do half a cup of oats and one cup of water, takes 5 minutes (these are not the thin little instant oats) and fills up a regular bowl.

I tried a cup (dry) and could not get it to fit after cooking.

I just looked at the instant nutrition label online, and instant has a bunch of stuff added, so I am going to stick with the Old Fashioned. Maybe I need bigger bowls.

Meal 1:
5 whole eggs
1 cup (dry) oats

Meal 2:
8oz chicken
1 cup (dry) rice
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 3:
8oz chicken
1 cup (dry) pasta
1 tbsp primrose oil

Meal 4:
8oz beef
1 cup (dry rice)
1 tbsp macadamia oil

Meal 5:
1 cup cottage cheese

Tried this for a month. Noticed better body composition. Stayed with it. Kept improving. Started gaining weight and bf staying low. Magic ;)

Cook a few lbs of chicken every weekend and use instant rice/pasta. Super easy no hassle. Any seasoning is good to go.

No veggies?? I would feel awful not eating veggies for an extended period of time.

IML Gear Cream!
I just looked at the instant nutrition label online, and instant has a bunch of stuff added, so I am going to stick with the Old Fashioned. Maybe I need bigger bowls.

Maybe my regular bowls are bigger than yours idk haha

No veggies?? I would feel awful not eating veggies for an extended period of time.

I add them in as snacks or added fiber especially when cutting. I take fiber/digestive enzyme/probiotic supplement though. Never had a problem with digestion and blood work is

Excellent post! Thank you!

Meal 1:
5 whole eggs
1 cup (dry) oats

Meal 2:
8oz chicken
1 cup (dry) rice
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 3:
8oz chicken
1 cup (dry) pasta
1 tbsp primrose oil

Meal 4:
8oz beef
1 cup (dry rice)
1 tbsp macadamia oil

Meal 5:
1 cup cottage cheese

It is great you found what works for you. I went through a lot trying to figure out what works for me.

Diets are very indiviualistic. Not one size fits all.

Meal 1:
5 whole eggs
1 cup (dry) oats

Meal 2:
8oz chicken
1 cup (dry) rice
1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 3:
8oz chicken
1 cup (dry) pasta
1 tbsp primrose oil

Meal 4:
8oz beef
1 cup (dry rice)
1 tbsp macadamia oil

Meal 5:
1 cup cottage cheese

How do you prepare your eggs? Scrambled? I can't do cottage cheese is there a comparable substitute?

How do you prepare your eggs? Scrambled? I can't do cottage cheese is there a comparable substitute?

I like scrambled personally. And of course the best diet is the one that you'll follow! So you can sub your evening meal with anything high protein really. Personally I like cottage cheese because of its high casein content and it's filling. You could do eggs again, or Greek yogurt, or anything high protein like I said.

It is great you found what works for you. I went through a lot trying to figure out what works for me.

Diets are very indiviualistic. Not one size fits all.

Of course one size doesn't fit all but basic templates like this are a great way to start for someone who has no clue "what works for them". Ya know?

The only way to start to build a picture of how your body treats certain diets is to try them and see what happens. Trial and error if you will.

Back