• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Newcomer

Nyck1029

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys- new to the community and checking in to introduce myself. I am not green to cycling test however I've been out of the game for awhile. I've ran my body into the ground the last few years and lost anything I've ever gained and I'm slowing chipping my way back to building a base again to work off of. I am 29 yrs old (going on 30) and was collegiate athlete.
Lbs: 184
5'10
Max BP: 245lbs

My goal is to become a participating member in the community and to get the knowledge and tools to get back to where I once was and better.

Welcome to the forum!

On behalf of PSL I would like to welcome you to ASF. Please read the rules . Ask plenty of questions. And try and learn your way around the forum. If you need further assistance please feel free to pm me. I will do my best to assist you. Have a great day

Welcome bro glad your here. Lots of knowledgable members here.

Hi Guys- new to the community and checking in to introduce myself. I am not green to cycling test however I've been out of the game for awhile. I've ran my body into the ground the last few years and lost anything I've ever gained and I'm slowing chipping my way back to building a base again to work off of. I am 29 yrs old (going on 30) and was collegiate athlete.
Lbs: 184
5'10
Max BP: 245lbs

My goal is to become a participating member in the community and to get the knowledge and tools to get back to where I once was and better.
Welcome aboard!

Great community here. You will enjoy it I'm sure!

Back