• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Operation get Advanced has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kombatarts99

ANOM-5
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have taken it upon myself along with help from MM to try and get money back in a escrow fund to repay members. I have taken measures to do just that. i have informed Heavy as to my actions so he is aware. If Heavy approves, I'll put in details as to what is going on and the status of said operation.

Word to the wise never ever open an attachment on your computer unless you are absolutely sure who it's from :)

btw that's all I needed him to do :)

Get em brother!!!!! Fuck that punk

the goal is to get the money returned. If not, he's fucked. Not by turning him in, or offing him, but I will say he will be left naked with nothing.

normally I stay out of things, but this cat fucked my friends and when you do that, you just made the worst mistake ever.

Here to back u up kom
Let me know whatever u need
Think some of my resources will cover
Long as members are honest
I'm in

the goal is to get the money returned. If not, he's fucked. Not by turning him in, or offing him, but I will say he will be left naked with nothing.

normally I stay out of things, but this cat fucked my friends and when you do that, you just made the worst mistake ever.
You're a solid dude Kombat!

I wish there were more people with that mentality!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thanks for trying to help us out. I know alot of us are new members. But a scammer is a scammer

Thanks for trying to help us out. I know alot of us are new members. But a scammer is a scammer

True and normally I wouldn't do it just for new members, I would for vets, but Tripple, MM, they got hurt by this ass clown. So when that happens its on! New members who haven't figured out the sources yet, get caught up, and that sucks. Happened to me too when I first came on board, and I don't like to see anyone get scammed new or vet

Get Shredded!
Oh Kom, you got them anonymous skills... Keep up the good work brother!!!!!

True and normally I wouldn't do it just for new members, I would for vets, but Tripple, MM, they got hurt by this ass clown. So when that happens its on! New members who haven't figured out the sources yet, get caught up, and that sucks. Happened to me too when I first came on board, and I don't like to see anyone get scammed new or vet

And I truly appreciate that. MM is a good guy. Helped me out alot after this happened.

I'm sure everyone appreciates this but , I don't think throwing you intentions out for the world to see is the best idea .

Good luck though.

I'm sure everyone appreciates this but , I don't think throwing you intentions out for the world to see is the best idea .

Good luck though.

i know Monte. You've said that to me before, and I respect your opinion. But I engage in activities I see as just. Occupation wall street and the DDOS attacks were seen by some as vigilante and while I will say yes it is, I believe and others who support the same causes, as a just means to expose those who take advantage of others. Weather it be an oppressive government or individual or company. I know your belief of who are you to be sherif is in itself is a good argument but I will counter with because I know I can do something does that mean I should stand by and watch. I'm not Sherriff, I'm a person standing on the side saying I can do something so I will. Yes I can do nothing. Yes I can sit and watch. But I choose not to. I don't believe in war, but many guys go and fight in ward because they can and they believe in that cause. I'm no different, this is just another war and one where people don't die

True
Back Kom 110%
Also MM and Trip
Monte and Seattle were first Reps
Here to help if needed
Old school
We clean house

Rule number one. Don't start no shit, won't be no shit. He definitely fucked some bros.

Happy hunting and all but please remember this is a brother hood. There's a lot of personal info in some of these sources hands. Be careful and keep exposure for the end user to a nil.

Rule number one. Don't start no shit, won't be no shit. He definitely fucked some bros.

Happy hunting and all but please remember this is a brother hood. There's a lot of personal info in some of these sources hands. Be careful and keep exposure for the end user to a nil.
Won't happen
Here to help out Brothers
Even in www
But responsible pepps
Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back