• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What The Fuck Is Going On In The World..

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is just getting ridiculous now. Last night about 1:30am, I'm about to go to sleep. I go to pull the blinds I glance outside someone stole my fucking bike, lol.

I'm in the process of moving, so I have everything packed and sitting in my garage, well almost everything packed.

That was my baby, been garage since day one. Modded out the fucking ass. GSXR 600 2015.. Red and Black.Literally pulled it out of the garage around three pm gone by two. FML. God this world is a pos. It's my fault for leaving it out there... One of my cars was stolen maybe a month ago... Lol.

If I had to guess, I'd say it was a Mexican, I don't even want it back, just the image of a fat fuckin sweaty Mexican sitting on my bike.. He can fuckin keep it.

If anyone sees a red and black GSXR with a little Gray Wolf hanging off the backseat, it's mine. Call your local authorities.

#GoHawks #Fatsweatymexicanthief #fuckmylife

Christ sake man. If it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all. Sounds like a nice bike man, hope you get it back in the same condition. I'll keep an eye out for a Russian or Mexican riding around on one.

Christ sake man. If it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all. Sounds like a nice bike man, hope you get it back in the same condition. I'll keep an eye out for a Russian or Mexican riding around on one.
Good call, could be a Russian for sure. Thanks for the kind words. I had hardcore insurance on that bitch. Should get everything back plus.

Damn dude, first the phone, then the car, and now the bike . . .

Hope your luck changes soon.

Sorry bro

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Oh ya.. I for got about that phone.. I wonder what's next, fuck I don't have much left, haha. Good thing I don't have a boat or i'm sure that thing would be gone to. Thanks man, I hope it changes to.

Bro you running some kind of insurance game?? you dont want york bike back or your car....man id be doing some private investigation hunting my shit down

Yo TripleOT.... I lost that PM about a bad ass bike you had for sale. Please resend.

Good call, could be a Russian for sure. Thanks for the kind words. I had hardcore insurance on that bitch. Should get everything back plus.
Russians are a cult around here. Stole my damn f-350 a few years back. Got it back minus the wheels cowl hood basically all the bolt on goodies. Stripped the bitch and dumped it in the woods. Hopefully yours is in one piece still if you ever see it again.

Russians are a cult around here. Stole my damn f-350 a few years back. Got it back minus the wheels cowl hood basically all the bolt on goodies. Stripped the bitch and dumped it in the woods. Hopefully yours is in one piece still if you ever see it again.
God that fucking sucks man. The cop told me it's very unlikely that they find bikes. I'm sure if it is found it will be totaled or stripped.

Bro you running some kind of insurance game?? you dont want york bike back or your car....man id be doing some private investigation hunting my shit down
Lol, I wish bro. I just know whoever stole it is treating it like a piece of shit. I dont want it back. I've never had anything stolen from me except in the last fucking year. The only reason I had awesome insurance is because it's financed and I didn't buy it out right, so I got lucky in that aspect.

Oh I got my car back and sold it because it was destroyed. It sounds easier for me to collect insurance money in thirty days than to be hassled with dealing with a broken down, fucked up bike. Then having to fix and resell it with the Rebuilt title.

Took me four hours to replace the goddamn ignition switch. I'm stupid as fuck and can't fix anything. I had to have my girlfriend read the goddamn directions off to me. I don't even want to deal with it.

We don't steal bike's bro just cars. You might see us on the interstate 10 deep pulling them back home. Bikes don't pay as much as car parts. A whole bike chopped is worth a grand and car chopped bout 7-10k. Again not worth the risk. However about a year ago my white cop buddy snatched up a white meth head trying to steal a Harley from right in front of the gym , now you can blame us for bringing the good meth to the state's if you like but a 600 can't really do much wit it. Now if you need protection my man padro can assist you. Hope you find your bike man im sure some young kid just wanted to take it for a joy ride , you'll get back in a few days don't worry. And if i was your insurance company i would drop you , your to much of a risk. 1st your phone at work then your car now your bike. I don't want to know what's next. All this I've said is in reality not knocking you , but goddam man lock them shits up. I leave my truck key in my shit every night and im good , it's the price i pay for living like the Jones's not the combes...
Go hawks indeed...

Cheapthreads out..

We don't steal bike's bro just cars. You might see us on the interstate 10 deep pulling them back home. Bikes don't pay as much as car parts. A whole bike chopped is worth a grand and car chopped bout 7-10k. Again not worth the risk. However about a year ago my white cop buddy snatched up a white meth head trying to steal a Harley from right in front of the gym , now you can blame us for bringing the good meth to the state's if you like but a 600 can't really do much wit it. Now if you need protection my man padro can assist you. Hope you find your bike man im sure some young kid just wanted to take it for a joy ride , you'll get back in a few days don't worry. And if i was your insurance company i would drop you , your to much of a risk. 1st your phone at work then your car now your bike. I don't want to know what's next. All this I've said is in reality not knocking you , but goddam man lock them shits up. I leave my truck key in my shit every night and im good , it's the price i pay for living like the Jones's not the combes...
Go hawks indeed...

Cheapthreads out..
Hahaha, thanks man. That was a good laugh.

Sorry brother Sanders said you have to share that bike.:p

A guy I work with just had his truck stolen! The bastard returned it after a week with both doors caved in and they are still lookin to find who did it! But what the fuck!

Sorry boss.. stay positive. When bad things happen the universe will balance out and you will get some good to happen

Mexicans in Seattle? What is this world coming to. I thought only queers and hipsters resided there. ;)

A guy I work with just had his truck stolen! The bastard returned it after a week with both doors caved in and they are still lookin to find who did it! But what the fuck!

If I ever have a vehicle stolen, I pray they don't find it. I'd rather buy another (let me correct..I'd rather have the insurance company buy me another one) instead of getting it back all messed up.

Where the hell do you live? The projects? Holy shit

Back