• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I need a fucking vacation

HDgrowth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on the road for over a month. I wouldn't mine all these hours, if I was still an hourly employee, but I'm not.

Pretty sure I've already put in 250 hours since Labor day and driven close to 3000 miles.

I see a tent, the woods, fire and beer in my future.

Rant over, carry on. . .

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

No company of a female with no moral fibre?

Pain is your friend.

I like the way you think.

Sometimes I want to so fuck society and live off the land like Mick Dodge.

Sure, but I still want something female and at least nominally breathing to stick my wick into

Pain is your friend.

What do you do? My job sucks too but i get paid semi-well so I tolerate it.

Operations Management for an industrial company.

I lost 3 key players the last couple months, fired a Foreman and Area Supervisor, then the other Supervisor died suddenly. So I'm picking up slack until I/we get reorganized.

How do you get in training at a gym with a schedule like that?

How do you get in training at a gym with a schedule like that?
It's hard to push myself to go, expecially on months like this. Luckily, these crazy hours only happen about once or twice a year. The remainder of the year, I usually ride a desk on 40 to 50 hrs and fly out of town maybe once or twice a month

But, when I've got to travel like this. I have three gym memberships so hopefully I can find somewhere to go, and always stay at hotel with a "fitness center" just in case. If I drive, I either prep meals and ice them down for the week or hit a meal prep company.

Does it always work, no sir. But I try hard to be dedicated.

Shit I thought I had it rough. Outside sales with a 70% travel availability requirement, but I feel like you're getting beat up more than me. Good on you for being able to keep the diet and training in check. Most of my road meals are with customers who enjoy drinking and hate drinking alone

IML Gear Cream!
I've been on the road for over a month. I wouldn't mine all these hours, if I was still an hourly employee, but I'm not.

Pretty sure I've already put in 250 hours since Labor day and driven close to 3000 miles.

That's just not right.
Not Merika. Hope you get a break for that campfire and a beer. Damn.

It's hard to push myself to go, expecially on months like this. Luckily, these crazy hours only happen about once or twice a year. The remainder of the year, I usually ride a desk on 40 to 50 hrs and fly out of town maybe once or twice a month

But, when I've got to travel like this. I have three gym memberships so hopefully I can find somewhere to go, and always stay at hotel with a "fitness center" just in case. If I drive, I either prep meals and ice them down for the week or hit a meal prep company.

Does it always work, no sir. But I try hard to be dedicated.

I'm impressed man. I work away every second week, I know the struggle.

I pack shitloads of oatmeal, almonds, tuna cans, rice packets, and those microwave veg packets.

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***

yeah i got my 2 week vacation coming next month. cant wait to turn the phone off and not be on call 24/7
i haven't taken a day off all year. the stress is killing me, but then i look at my paycheck and that makes it a lil better

Vacation? I want to retire! Permanent vacation!

Back