• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Michelada?

CG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you tools ever get down on these? Fine messican cerveza (Tecate) topped with salt, lime juice and hot sauce...nectar of the gods.. and after about 4 I know why I'll be bloated as fuck for a few days

I would like to try, i like lime and salt in cerveza. Wonder if it works with Modelo especial.. any particular hot sauce ? Im doing it today. College Tailgating in the south... when you gotta say, fuck the diet..

I would like to try, i like lime and salt in cerveza. Wonder if it works with Modelo especial.. any particular hot sauce ? Im doing it today. College Tailgating in the south... when you gotta say, fuck the diet..

I prefer cholula and yes it works well with modelo. Good luck

Im an apple tiny guy myself.

Cheapthreads out..

Nothing like them! I use Clamato with Tapatio, worestechire and lime.
Best hang over cure known to man.

TG... i need that this morning... damn, too much modelo with some boubon mixed in. Thx for the tip...

Any of you tools ever get down on these? Fine messican cerveza (Tecate) topped with salt, lime juice and hot sauce...nectar of the gods.. and after about 4 I know why I'll be bloated as fuck for a few days

Top it off with this dude...

b414066c6290c8edb015cbafd622c5a5.jpg

And this for the hot sauce...

735859a4ed3de12e71b9c163042b83f5.jpg

My brother turned me onto michelada's a few months ago. I can slam a 12 like nothing they are so delicious.

PBR and Tabasco is the American version . That last sip has a kick.

I haven't drank a beer for over 4 years
Was Pacifico , Stella or Grolsch
Some local brews in Cali
But mix with brew
No way
Jimmy took care of that
Nice to see old resp up
Carry on

Top it off with this dude...

b414066c6290c8edb015cbafd622c5a5.jpg

And this for the hot sauce...

735859a4ed3de12e71b9c163042b83f5.jpg

My brother turned me onto michelada's a few months ago. I can slam a 12 like nothing they are so delicious.

Never even thought of adding tajin. Valentina's is where it's at tho

Back