• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Home Invasion

Thought they have a restaurant or something and store a bunch of stuff at their home. I'm not sure, but yeah that's weird.

she is racist. they were denied the right to rob her house and should receive government benefits as a result. she should be arrested. the burglars are hero's.

she is racist. they were denied the right to rob her house and should receive government benefits as a result. she should be arrested. the burglars are hero's.

RIP to the fallen hero in her driveway.

AUJkKnM.gif

That's the way to handle them thug fuckers. The only thing she fuckers up was not killing all 3.

She did a good job. Planting just one is quite a feat under conditions like that. The cool thing is if the other two somehow come forward or get caught they could very well be tried for the murder of their buddy. Depending on the state laws.

She did a good job. Planting just one is quite a feat under conditions like that. The cool thing is if the other two somehow come forward or get caught they could very well be tried for the murder of their buddy. Depending on the state laws.

Amazing how she kept her composure under those conditions. Not easy for any of us to do

IML Gear Cream!
Black lives matter tho. Really shows.

Cheapthreads out..

She looked like a crazy mama bear that someone had just tried to touch her cubs. Stone cold killer there.

Imagine asking her for a divorce.
I'd be6 states away in witness protection....and have her served by registered mail. I'd also let her have 100%

Pain is your friend.

She barely looks like she knows how to use the thing..lol...
If someone added pew pew noises I'd think it was paintballs

She barely looks like she knows how to use the thing..lol...
If someone added pew pew noises I'd think it was paintballs
Would you trade places with those thugs thinking you could get away with it? I damn sure wouldn't....

I would have emptied a magazine as soon as I saw something move and not moved myself...but no..she obviously did not excellent job of defending herself..I'm just marveling at HOW..lol

I would have emptied a magazine as soon as I saw something move and not moved myself...but no..she obviously did not excellent job of defending herself..I'm just marveling at HOW..lol
Too many animals in my place to do that.. I don't want to Oskar pistorious

Pain is your friend.

Get Shredded!
I'm surprised Felons Lives Matter isnt protesting her house(while looting other houses near by)for shooting more innocent black males w/ handguns and hoodies on....all that is missing is the babies mama of one of them recording the shooting on her free Gov provided cell phone ...yes people get free cell phones w/ there free checks, free health care and extra checks for spitting out more little felons...

Trump for President

I'm surprised Felons Lives Matter isnt protesting her house(while looting other houses near by)for shooting more innocent black males w/ handguns and hoodies on....all that is missing is the babies mama of one of them recording the shooting on her free Gov provided cell phone ...yes people get free cell phones w/ there free checks, free health care and extra checks for spitting out more little felons...

Trump for President
No shit!! Well said....

Back