• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GP products question.

thegame

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Everyone,
I was wondering is there any other source that sells the GP line besides only Naps? and GP to me is Geneza Pharmaceutical not Gorilla Pharm lol.

Thanks

OK that's what I thought.

Thanks Guys

Xpillz sells it also but they are also Napsgear. Depends on which shiny website you like better.

Xpillz sells it also but they are also Napsgear. Depends on which shiny website you like better.

I was actually hoping their was a domestic source for it.

Nope Naps makes this shit in facilities that rival big pharma. If someone was reselling domestic youd pay more.

Nope Naps makes this shit in facilities that rival big pharma. If someone was reselling domestic youd pay more.

Yea I kind of figured that would be the case, kind of like Pharmacom, you get it Internationally it is a lot cheaper.

IML Gear Cream!
Is naps GP legit GP or just the correct oil in a bottle with a GP label?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

When you say Maps is the one that makes it, you mean they own the brand GP? I appreciate your fast response to brother..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yes sir that's their brand.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

appears to me that PSL is also Naps.... same gear, same prices, same website word for word down to the font.

Back