• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Madison James research?

DsEq194

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trying to get a good source for clenbuterol and EXEMESTANE. My adex isn't doing its job. So I need it to be legit and not outlandish in price, I don't care about flavor

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I've ordered other stuff from there, caber and anastrozole, it seems to be gtg.

I know others who also have used some stuff with no complaints.

Their caber made me violently ill, pretty sure its overdosed prami. Otherwise i love most of the other stuff. The have had a lot of merchant issues lately and shipping/ stock issues before that. Buy at your own regard.
Thanks I'll pay a little more and go imr, just worried about their adex and aromasin being under dosed

MJR was a sponsor here long ago and sent out a bunch of mislabeled shit. I was new to the boards and threw out a lot of shit. Some of it worked as it was supposed to and some was definitely not what it was supposed to be.

MJR was a sponsor here long ago and sent out a bunch of mislabeled shit. I was new to the boards and threw out a lot of shit. Some of it worked as it was supposed to and some was definitely not what it was supposed to be.
Yeah I'd rather not deal with that. Am I going crazy or does imr have a sub forum?

Haha thanks I always look in the is I feel like a moron haha or maybe I'm just too high... had to stay home damn back.

Trying to get a good source for clenbuterol and EXEMESTANE. My adex isn't doing its job. So I need it to be legit and not outlandish in price, I don't care about flavor

IMR is a bit outlandish imo compared to the rest of the industry.

IMR is a bit outlandish imo compared to the rest of the industry.
Agreed. Just so easy to get and I like liquids. Know a good alternative that is g2g?

I prefer tabs, wish they make em, liquids is a pain to carry around and taking it
i have tried all from MJR, I'm happy with their stuff

Back