• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Real deal masteron.!!! Where.???

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I been through quite a few sources Masteron and I wanna know who has the BEST HANDS DOWN!!! Some i know for sure we're just Test. Others had mediocre performance. I want some Masteron that worked as GOOD or BETTER than AAP Masteron which cut me the fuck up great and quickly with a nice clean diet. So who has the BEST., REAL DEAL MASTERON.???!!! Cmon gear heads name me the TOP SOURCE FOR LEGIT MASTERON!!!!

GP for mast e or p and DQ mast p

Have ran DQ Mast P.., was definately Masteron and got good results from it...just seemed slow compared to how quick I noticed changes compared to AAP. I think you just named who I want to try from next. I have GP in my sights and a "Private Source" that I KNOW for sure is actually Masteron. PSL has great Mast P but I'm looking for that great super appearence I got from AAP gears. Thanks for input Sherk. Just setting up for next blast. Maybe GP will put some of his other oils like EQ., Mast., etc on sale...I just jumped all over BOGO Test Sale.!!! That's a hell of a sale if batches are good.!!! Which i have upmost faith in.!!! Got cruising Test and TProp for a nice hard blast!!! GP was super smooth and easy to order with and take care of payment..etc..great source so far.!! Gear will give full report. Thanks again brotha!!----peace

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've got pharmacom Mast headed in...will give results in a while. Never had an issue with them before though.

advanced...........................fire lol
Lol., i tried that Mast En. Worked so good i actually got scared., made me chizzled and got rid of all Body Fat.!!! Lolz j/k Hugh!!! For the record in the attached picture I am running all Advanced gear.!!!
1 gram of Test EW
1 gram of Tren EW
600mg of SUPER MAST EN. EW
200MG of Winny ED
TNE everyday PWO
78a976925b3b26c245cfee129b923639.jpg

ADVANCED POWERED.!!! ^^^^^^ 3 grams EW of Advanced gears!!!

On a serious note I have never tried ANY Advanced Labs gears so this is just a joke for all intensive purposes!!!

Lol., i tried that Mast En. Worked so good i actually got scared., made me chizzled and got rid of all Body Fat.!!! Lolz j/k Hugh!!! For the record in the attached picture I am running all Advanced gear.!!!
1 gram of Test EW
1 gram of Tren EW
600mg of SUPER MAST EN. EW
200MG of Winny ED
TNE everyday PWO
78a976925b3b26c245cfee129b923639.jpg

ADVANCED POWERED.!!! ^^^^^^ 3 grams EW of Advanced gears!!!

On a serious note I have never tried ANY Advanced Labs gears so this is just a joke for all intensive purposes!!!

lol glad you pointed out it was a joke because people would taker you seriously. I have no reason to believe the gear is bad. Its doing what it says on the tin for me and others.

lol glad you pointed out it was a joke because people would taker you seriously. I have no reason to believe the gear is bad. Its doing what it says on the tin for me and others.
No brother., it was just a little comic relief., i know alot of brothers lost funds and some aren't pleased with gear performance so I was just joking around hoping some guys maybe get a smile out of the bad situation. I feel bad anytime someone loses thier hard earned money. I have absolutely ZERO experience with ANY Advanced Labs gears but have seen all this drama way back from when Advanced first popped up and the issues with Monte and SB...just thought a little joke may lighten the load of this bad situation. Not bashing or anything like that., just being a silly ass!!! Lolz

I've got pharmacom Mast headed in...will give results in a while. Never had an issue with them before though.
I have no doubt that Pharmacom has great products.!!!! I would have tried and most likely kept using them long ago brother but I refuse to give ANY business from myself or "friends" that need gear to a source that has the shithead kind of REP they have working for them. I would still appreciate your feedback brother when you get to try thier Masteron. Maybe you could compare it to some other sources Mast you have tried.??? Feedback is always good and appreciated brother!!-----peace bro

No brother., it was just a little comic relief., i know alot of brothers lost funds and some aren't pleased with gear performance so I was just joking around hoping some guys maybe get a smile out of the bad situation. I feel bad anytime someone loses thier hard earned money. I have absolutely ZERO experience with ANY Advanced Labs gears but have seen all this drama way back from when Advanced first popped up and the issues with Monte and SB...just thought a little joke may lighten the load of this bad situation. Not bashing or anything like that., just being a silly ass!!! Lolz

yeah the whole situation sucks. Its especially strange since I got my orders from the sales in a perfect time and some people who ordered before me didn't.

yeah the whole situation sucks. Its especially strange since I got my orders from the sales in a perfect time and some people who ordered before me didn't.
Yeah I dont.know enough about the sales and what happened but if you been around long enough a major red flag is when a lab has a big sale with a minimum order ecspecially when normally there is no minimum order. I still haven't read to see if anyone has recieved any more packs., I'm glad you were fortunate one brother and didn't lose any money or gears.!!! I totally understand what alot of vets are saying about all the warning signs of how unreliable and inconsistent Advanced has been but I never had any personal issues with him., however no matter whose fault it is., if the customer should have been a little more careful about who they send thier money too or not., i will ALWAYS feel some bit of sorry for any brother that loses all thier funds and gets none or bunk gears. I know this has happened ALOT and will still probably continue to happen here and there. As I said im glad you got your pack brotha and hopefully Advanced will make right with other customers. I don't know where the situation stands as of recently., i was just joking around response to HUGHAhole comments. Lolz..glad everything working for you dude., let's hope everyone else gets fixed up or some good Karma.!!!

I ran both DQ and pharmacom masteron on my last cycle. DQ was definitely mast but seemed underdosed compared to the pharmacom. Could tell a significant difference in the two.

Yeah I dont.know enough about the sales and what happened but if you been around long enough a major red flag is when a lab has a big sale with a minimum order ecspecially when normally there is no minimum order. I still haven't read to see if anyone has recieved any more packs., I'm glad you were fortunate one brother and didn't lose any money or gears.!!! I totally understand what alot of vets are saying about all the warning signs of how unreliable and inconsistent Advanced has been but I never had any personal issues with him., however no matter whose fault it is., if the customer should have been a little more careful about who they send thier money too or not., i will ALWAYS feel some bit of sorry for any brother that loses all thier funds and gets none or bunk gears. I know this has happened ALOT and will still probably continue to happen here and there. As I said im glad you got your pack brotha and hopefully Advanced will make right with other customers. I don't know where the situation stands as of recently., i was just joking around response to HUGHAhole comments. Lolz..glad everything working for you dude., let's hope everyone else gets fixed up or some good Karma.!!!

Yeah. once he threw out that BOGO sale with already extremely low prices I was like...... uh nope. He personally told me that any masteron under 50 bucks is probably underdosed or bunk. The bogo sale made his too low so I assumed it too good to be true. Not that his mast was bunk, but he just didn't send it lol. Sucks for all those guys really. I just don't feel people should go and trash thousands in advanced gear because of the situation. that's jumping the gun a bit.

Yeah. once he threw out that BOGO sale with already extremely low prices I was like...... uh nope. He personally told me that any masteron under 50 bucks is probably underdosed or bunk. The bogo sale made his too low so I assumed it too good to be true. Not that his mast was bunk, but he just didn't send it lol. Sucks for all those guys really. I just don't feel people should go and trash thousands in advanced gear because of the situation. that's jumping the gun a bit.
I hear that brother.!!! It's so hard to say from both sides., i know if some guys spent a few hundo on gears that would be tough to just toss out without trying it., but I also get what people are saying in toss it out., cuz if dude's are taking AI's and gear is no good or underdosed then they can run into other issues.., though call on the whole situation dude., best and only advice I would offer and say about the whole thing is., Just everyone do thier due diligence when researching a new source., far too often cheap sales and low.prices grabs the consumers attention and pulls them in., with almost everything in life I learned along time ago., ya get what ya pay for.!!!I'm not saying that good sales don't pop up and stuff like that but when you see a trend of this same scenario it's kinda hard to look past.!!! As I mentioned I'm glad everything has worked out for you brother.!!! Keep killing it and get huge brotha!!

Back