• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fake nattys....

BallsMahoney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if this post should go in the PIT or not, but what is up with youtubers & others who are clearly on gear, and claiming natural? Must be more money in it as "natural"? Whats the big deal (other than legality lol). I use gear, and pretty open about it to those who ask. I just think it gives kids a false sense of whats achievable without gear. ITs also surprising that people who don't lift or use da juice, have no clue. Like i hear all the time "u think The Rock is on steroids"? LOL naw...he just eats alot of protein....

Just my 2 cents & rant for the day. Thanks for reading.

It's annoying as fuck. Avoid the topic if you want but don't insult my intelligence by lying about it. The Rock's physique isn't even attainable with gear for most people.

Well.. I think fake nattys are fucked up for lying and misleading people..especially young people. However I do understand WHY they would do it. What if them admitting to aas use would jeopardize their sponsorship's and income..they basically have everything to lose and nothing to gain. Like DLB. Anybody with half a brain can see this chick is on gear. Yet she claims natty and always will. She will gain nothing by telling the truth and potentially lose everything if she does.

I really don't give a shit. Whats funny is the viewers buying into this shit. I see them post comments and it's a good laugh. Shit I see guys arguing over a legit bber is natty or not lol.. I mean are you fucking serious. Yeah he has 21in bi s 7% bf and is batty? C'mon the fuck on you stupid people.

I really don't give a shit. Whats funny is the viewers buying into this shit. I see them post comments and it's a good laugh. Shit I see guys arguing over a legit bber is natty or not lol.. I mean are you fucking serious. Yeah he has 21in bi s 7% bf and is batty? C'mon the fuck on you stupid people.

Hell look how many people buy into what Hillary says.

Or the countless wives and girlfriends of this world that tell you they've only had 700 calories that day and deserve that piece of cake even though you've already watched them have 2 cheeseburgers 3 corn dogs a funnel cake and 5 xl cokes in the last 3 hours you were with them.

I think it embarrasses them to some extent. They don't want to admit it because it's so taboo in the public eye.

Hell I use trt and only my wife knows that.

I'm not so sure about the Rock, he's not absurdly huge and I think he may be gifted genetically. I could be talking out of my ass and I am dumb as a brick...lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not so sure about the Rock, he's not absurdly huge and I think he may be gifted genetically. I could be talking out of my ass and I am dumb as a brick...lol.

The Rock is geared as fuck. I've personally pinned his glutes repeatedly.

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***

The Rock is geared as fuck. I've personally pinned his glutes repeatedly.

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***
Lmao

Lol everyone tries to say the Rock is natty hahahahaa. Did you guys see him at the show? He looked bigger then Phil!

Because they are all sponsered out the ass with Sups companys like "Shredz" or whatever.......and these companies want them to say they are natty so it gives their fans unobtainable unrealistic goals because they look up to them and think that they can achieve that body taking the bull shit sups...the fans keep spending the money to try and reach that body that they are never going to get

I have some ocean front property in Arizona you might like to buy

Get Shredded!
My eyes got opened to this when listening to 'evidence based' training and diet 'experts' - Lyle McDonald, for example, said that a good CAREER for a natural bodybuilder is to gain about 40 lbs of muscle and be a LEAN 165-185 (as evidenced by the concentration of bodybuilders in this weight class area at natural shows). And, for a guy with average genetics, believing that you can get to 220 lean naturally is probably going to lead to a lot of fat gain that ends up having to be dieted/suffered off to look halfway decent. Fake natural guys create this environment.

Thoughts on Rob Riches?

Lol everyone tries to say the Rock is natty hahahahaa. Did you guys see him at the show? He looked bigger then Phil!

766c2927b47f35297d1644ea63c4ae59.jpg

Word. Phil is a midget

I can't speak for the youtubers that you are referring to because I do not follow them, but from a personal perspective I don't acknowledge or advertise that I'm geared. Let's not forget that AAS is illegal in the US, people talk and word gets around. The only people that know for sure that I'm taking gear is my wife, and the bros in my inner circle that also juice. I don't admit to anyone else that I use gear. With that said I also realize that some people aren't stupid and probably suspect that I am on AAS, but I keep it to myself. Anyone who asks me what I'm taking gets my standard answer of, "Just a ton of food..."

I can't speak for the youtubers that you are referring to because I do not follow them, but from a personal perspective I don't acknowledge or advertise that I'm geared. Let's not forget that AAS is illegal in the US, people talk and word gets around. The only people that know for sure that I'm taking gear is my wife, and the bros in my inner circle that also juice. I don't admit to anyone else that I use gear. With that said I also realize that some people aren't stupid and probably suspect that I am on AAS, but I keep it to myself. Anyone who asks me what I'm taking gets my standard answer of, "Just a ton of food..."
I say the same, ton of food and dedication to building my body.

The fuckers around the gym that are so open about it piss me off. I'm like don't you know this shit is illegal you idiot. Seems like everyone is on the gas now days and have no idea what the hell they're doing, in the gym doing all the small lifts, no squats, deads, and trying to crack 200 on the bench twice a week. And walk around with a chip on their shoulder cuz they finally feel like a man. Hope I didn't act like a little bitch my first cycle lmao

General public doesn't "get" it.

They have the mindset that people like Lance Armstrong would have never accomplished any of that without peds.

Then you have sponsorships which 9/10 times would kick you off if you speak openly about gear use.

I don't tell anyone except for friends that also use, and only my closest friends. Girls I date etc... hell no. That's asking for trouble. Unless she uses of course and understands it.

I understand why they wouldn't tell anyone they are on gear. Everything to lose and nothing to gain but some of these fucks are just sociopathic fucking liars. They probably have lied to their wives/girlfriends, friends and family to a point of no return. If your on gear just don't say anything either way. Don't insult everyone's intelligence. Chris Jones is still preaching that he is natty and he has a legion of fans that are willing to die on the cross believing his bullshit.

I hate when they make videos dedicated to explaining they are natty...the entire video is based on them explaining so hard they are natty...I don't even watch em......my favorite though and it's funny is Kali Muscle video he made a few months ago talking about his "cycle"and he goes into detail about his cycle and the camera zooms out and he is on his bicycle as his cycle....it's fcuking Halarious

Back