• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TREN The MONSTER INSIDE

Mustcut12

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it just me or do others feel the same.
Very short fuse. Normally I listen to my girl complain about this or that. Wa wa wa. But when I'm on tren I can be sitting on the couch she starts complaining about work or some shit and the monster in my head comes alive.
I tense up picture in my head flinging the coffee table across the room. Shut the fuck up. At work one of the employees was talking shit to me and the monster came alive. I tense up. picture in my head snatching him out his boots and beat his head in. I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. Shut the fuck up go back to work or you are going to the hospital. He looked confused there were 20 others around us. He was about to open his mouth so I leaned over again and said don't open your mouth you won't make it 30 sec. Got up left drove off the jobsite. 1 HR later received call from HR dept wanting me to explain the chain of events. Guy called the cops said he was scared for his life. I know I'm a prick but. On tren bad things may happen. Or is it just me?

d8dcef8229b17cbc2ed8a7c4944f6c1c.jpg
Keep this monster inside u bro, u won't last too long that way.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Tren does seem to lower inhibitions.
However if you're considering murdering a coworker while on Tren you should probably step away from the needle. I fail to see the difference between going to work intoxicated or under the influence and behaving like an ass or using tren and threatening someone.

See above about dildoes...captn and old-school have sweet discount codes for dildoes-r-us

tren does seem to lower inhibitions.
However if you're considering murdering a coworker while on tren you should probably step away from the needle. I fail to see the difference between going to work intoxicated or under the influence and behaving like an ass or using tren and threatening someone.

See above about dildoes...captn and old-school have sweet discount codes for dildoes-r-us

this!!!!

Very short fuse. Normally I listen to my girl complain about this or that. Wa wa wa. But when I'm on tren I can be sitting on the couch she starts complaining about work or some shit and the monster in my head comes alive.
I tense up picture in my head flinging the coffee table across the room. Shut the fuck up. At work one of the employees was talking shit to me and the monster came alive. I tense up. picture in my head snatching him out his boots and beat his head in. I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. Shut the fuck up go back to work or you are going to the hospital. He looked confused there were 20 others around us. He was about to open his mouth so I leaned over again and said don't open your mouth you won't make it 30 sec. Got up left drove off the jobsite. 1 HR later received call from HR dept wanting me to explain the chain of events. Guy called the cops said he was scared for his life. I know I'm a prick but. On tren bad things may happen. Or is it just me?

Good thing that other guy wasn't me! Goes to show, Tren or no Tren you're not invincible. Don't let it go to your head bro, you still have to have reasoning and common sense. If not, just come off tren. Good luck.

Sounds like a normal day on tren.

You have to exert self control....even when you *REALLY* don't want to

Pain is your friend.

With tren i was great at work but as soon as i got home my wife and daughter had targets on there heads. Shit got crazy my last three weeks of my tren run.

Cant recall how many times i was threatened with calls to the police.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Tren can make folks a little edgy (i'm guilty of that too), but phone calls from HR is extreme. It doesn't sound like tren is for you. Be careful man, thats how people end up in prison. Few seconds can cost you bigtime. Take care.

You fuckers don't need to be running tren and dealing with the general public.

If you can't handle it and it's affecting the quality of life of the people you love, get off of it. There's plenty of other compounds that don't mess with your head.

IML Gear Cream!
I fuckin love it! Im more pissed Im off it right now.

Tren makes me take 0 shit from my wife.. Which isnt generally a good thing

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Sounds to me like you have an issue and need to come off tren before you get your face kicked in. Remember, tren or no tren, you're still the same guy. One just has a bigger chip on his shoulder. There will always be someone tougher than you and or someone who gives a fuck less than you. It's this statement you just made that gives the rest of us a bad name. Congrats to being apart of the select few who can't hold their liquor. Or in this case, their tren. We all get more aggressive on tren but most of us have enough maturity and self control to not let it ruin our lives. What you did was make an aggravated threat that could've landed your ass in jail jobless had he or the company pressed charges. All for what? Gains that I'm sure you can obtain naturally. :clapping:

I should merge this with the Choke me thread.

I woulda beat your goddamn ass. HR would be handing me my last check ...

Get Shredded!
I love the smell of tren. It's a distinct taste and smell, and it is delightful. Swear. Like some weirdies huff gas, or those sharper sniffing fucks, you have a man like myself, who loves the smell of some Tren. Sweet Mary and Joseph

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

Back