• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

WTF is going on here?

Very weird... Wtf..

What you thinking?

Well she "took the day off" today. Maybe she hasn't been back after her faint.

reminds me of a dumb ho I know, she knew she didnt want to be married but went thru with it cause they spent the money on it. then got it annulled 2 weeks later.

Being a die hard libertarian, i have watched the Bush family come and go... Obama and now...with any grace of our Good God, the Clinton's!

I say this because i will never be a fan of our 2 party PIGS of a platform... anyone that can't open their eyes and see for themselves what has happened in just the last 8 years, absolutely must be blind, deaf or just plain dumb.
How anyone with pride, common sense and dignity would vote for the left and FAR worse, ILLERY..... I seriously can not comprehend!?

I resent feeling like there is something wrong with me understanding the sacrifices our own blood made serving and dying for the right to "take a knee" at fucking football game, around the globe when other countries cry to us for our might and money then turn around and burn our flag and KILL our citizens! Being a Libertarian i am not one to hold hands with law enforcement, but know (on a personal level) several LEO's and not a single one has or would ever treat any color any differently than they would treat a criminal in the act, PERIOD! And all are 100% less "racist" than our own commander and chief! Think about that one!

Trust me I could go on and on..... but we need to make a move here, come together and support someone that has Pride in who they are and where they are FROM!! Put an end to all the smoke screens, diversionary tactics and race bating, before it is too late and things get really, REALLY ugly!!

The left is destroying our country Bros, from southern borders to the desert.... to both UNWANTED mass immigration to ILLEGAL immigration... its all there... IN FRONT OF US!! What are we as Americans going to do?

Peace and God Bless Bros..

IML Gear Cream!
Being a die hard libertarian, i have watched the Bush family come and go... Obama and now...with any grace of our Good God, the Clinton's!

I say this because i will never be a fan of our 2 party PIGS of a platform... anyone that can't open their eyes and see for themselves what has happened in just the last 8 years, absolutely must be blind, deaf or just plain dumb.
How anyone with pride, common sense and dignity would vote for the left and FAR worse, ILLERY..... I seriously can not comprehend!?

I resent feeling like there is something wrong with me understanding the sacrifices our own blood made serving and dying for the right to "take a knee" at fucking football game, around the globe when other countries cry to us for our might and money then turn around and burn our flag and KILL our citizens! Being a Libertarian i am not one to hold hands with law enforcement, but know (on a personal level) several LEO's and not a single one has or would ever treat any color any differently than they would treat a criminal in the act, PERIOD! And all are 100% less "racist" than our own commander and chief! Think about that one!

Trust me I could go on and on..... but we need to make a move here, come together and support someone that has Pride in who they are and where they are FROM!! Put an end to all the smoke screens, diversionary tactics and race bating, before it is too late and things get really, REALLY ugly!!

The left is destroying our country Bros, from southern borders to the desert.... to both UNWANTED mass immigration to ILLEGAL immigration... its all there... IN FRONT OF US!! What are we as Americans going to do?

Pretty much me. The fact that Rs and D's are against trump is enough for me. For now.

They're covering for her that's for sure. Dead heat in the poles my ass....Donald is kicking the shit out of her, and the libs are scared shitless. Debate on Monday will be interesting. Doubt she shows up. Everyone is saying they dont like either candidate, and thats fine, but my morning piss would be better than hillary.

Excellent post!

Back