• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post count

Johnm159

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been here for 2 years and only have like 290 posts.... how in the fuck do some of yall have over 1000?!?! Either yall are a lot more interesting than I am or yall have way to much time on your hands

Sent from your mom's house

Run a thorough log and youll get quite some posts

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about doing a log.... I think it would be good motivation and a way of holding myself accountable

Just start replying to every post with an emoticon....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've been here for 2 years and only have like 290 posts.... how in the fuck do some of yall have over 1000?!?! Either yall are a lot more interesting than I am or yall have way to much time on your hands

move out of my mom's basement and get a job, one that has you sitting in front of a computer for long hours

well

- - - Updated - - -

what

- - - Updated - - -

you

- - - Updated - - -

do

- - - Updated - - -

is

- - - Updated - - -

this

- - - Updated - - -

but do each word as a reply and your post count will go though the roof

Just reply " Agree " to all opinions !!! You'll be in the thousands in no time !!!

The more posts, the more cred. The more cred, the more ppl think you are jacked as fuck. Gotta love the Internet!

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***

Meh, I had like 5k or some shit at the old place, 85% in the clean thread lol

The more posts, the more cred. The more cred, the more ppl think you are jacked as fuck. Gotta love the Internet!

***The IMF help desk is the pinnacle of professional Internet moderation appointments ***
Is that why everyone thinks you're in shape?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Back