• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anxiety/Depression

Titan5011

Always Hungry
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've got a Power-lifting meet coming up that I'm absolutely dreading. Went through a break-up, granted I've always had anxiety issues and this is causing me to become depressed. I don't even want to workout anymore nor do I remember the last time I finished a workout.

Would either Noopept or Semax help with that? I've been curious about both.

So I've got a Power-lifting meet coming up that I'm absolutely dreading. Went through a break-up, granted I've always had anxiety issues and this is causing me to become depressed. I don't even want to workout anymore nor do I remember the last time I finished a workout.

Would either Noopept or Semax help with that? I've been curious about both.

Noopetp most deff will, but it works best when used with meds to be honest... Im taking noopept now and it deff helps with anxiety that is related to work,daily life stresses and such..I notice that things are easier to manage and deal with, but somethings are still there just not ass amplified, I feel more in tune and care more about detail rather then whats on my mind..

semax I notice is great for dailing in on a detail at hand, such as a great lifting session and such..

Sorry to hear that bro. I recently went through a similar situation right in the middle of my bulk. Being on cycle can really effect your emotions during hard times. The best thing you can do is go 10X harder. Don't give yourself any down time. Pick up a second part time job, bar tending shift, or just spend every free second in the gym and become a beast. You'll bounce back, and you'll be better than ever.

No experience with our new nootropics yet (their on the way) but my honest opinion is to get through hard times without assistance from drugs. It will just mask the pain and prolong the recovery because when you are back down to earth, all the bad thoughts come back full force.

However I do not consider these substances to fall into that category. I'd even say hold off on certain AAS until you are feeling better but these particular substances I'd say would be beneficial. After all, they are just improving the way your brain uses it's own natural chemicals.

Sorry to hear about this titan. From personal experience it can be a rough road to recovery. With anything , meds or aas, might help . Then again it depends on the person. It could make things worse. I would definitely stay away from tren for a bit. Stick to more feel good , less emotional aas. Stay active, Anything that will take your mind off the break up is a good thing. Staying busy, even going out , meeting other people is the best thing. Even if it is seeing an old friend(girl). Being able to speak to another women will be an outlet for you. Just hanging out, but get out and go somewhere. Have fun. Even if you dont want to. Once you do , you will be glad you took the initiative. The sooner the better.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have to agree with macedog and staying away from tren... at least until things level out for you.

Setting aside the gear and meds - just don't lose sight that depression and anxiety are not who you really are and that it's just something
that will go away as long as you work to defeat it.

I know depression can be a bitch by itself... but when you add anxiety to the mix - it can become debilitating as you're seeing in the workouts.

Best of luck to you Titan... "this will pass buddy!"

It's really hard coming off tren with a competition in less than 3 weeks lol. But I plan on taking a break from everything after.

Brother....if your competition is in 2 weeks stay on, but you should give everything a rest after that, because you have enough going on man, the grind will always be here for you, and so will we...just take care of first things first...

In the main time, go get some 5-HTP from any of you local super stores, Walgreens, Walmart ect... it will help combat any anxiety related issues that you may be experiencing...I swear by this stuff...

Noopept also is my MAIN goto at this point, it compliments everything and brings total clarity...

Tren and depression can be a double whammy. Just keep in mind that a lot of your hurt and anxiety is probably the tren fucking wityou and not real or permanent. Hope it's ace you're running

How you feeling today titan? Killing it i hope. Remember, we are here for you.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren and depression can be a double whammy. Just keep in mind that a lot of your hurt and anxiety is probably the tren fucking wityou and not real or permanent. Hope it's ace you're running
So true man. I dropped my tren ace a few weeks ago because the uncontrollable negativity and bad thoughts were too much. It can really put you in a dark place. Within a week I was back to my old self again. Night and day difference.

Back