• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Depression/appetite loss

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everything is quite fucked at the moment. I'm splitting my little family up because my lady and I can't get along, we both act like fucking idiots when we fight and it's bad for my son. My dream was to have a family in my little hometown and now my son and his mother will be like 7 hours away or more and my schedule is gonna make it almost impossible for me to see him very often at that distance. I offered to pay for my son and his mom to stay in the apartment and i would rent a room or something and she won't do it. I'm on 1 gram of test, 600 deca and 50mg dbol it's barely been 3 weeks. My appetite is gone, I'm force feeding myself and it's miserable. I'm making changes physically that i can see which is impressive considering how little i eat. Am i depressed or is this because of the amount of gear I'm on or am i dying? Should probably get bloodwork.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Bad depression can eliminate any appetite man

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

How the fuck do i fix it man. Weed doesn't work. I take no stimulants. I should probably grab some ghrp 6 and some fucking happy pills.

Drugs are the last thing you need.

Deal wit the problem then do drugs.

Drop your entire cycle but stay at a cruise dose of test.. Fight for your son and your family. Who's choice is it to split? yours or hers? You made it sound like its your choice. if it is your choice you can work on it. Sounds like you haev a lot of stress and depressed. Get the life situation worked out before you continue on a cycle. You don't need anything else affecting your mind right now.

Good luck

Ride it out..it will pass.Stay sober if you can.Drop the dbol.

Everything is quite fucked at the moment. I'm splitting my little family up because my lady and I can't get along, we both act like fucking idiots when we fight and it's bad for my son. My dream was to have a family in my little hometown and now my son and his mother will be like 7 hours away or more and my schedule is gonna make it almost impossible for me to see him very often at that distance. I offered to pay for my son and his mom to stay in the apartment and i would rent a room or something and she won't do it. I'm on 1 gram of test, 600 deca and 50mg dbol it's barely been 3 weeks. My appetite is gone, I'm force feeding myself and it's miserable. I'm making changes physically that i can see which is impressive considering how little i eat. Am i depressed or is this because of the amount of gear I'm on or am i dying? Should probably get bloodwork.

Im not one to tell someone how to live their life or what to take or not to take considering my past example over a ball of coke a day while poppin X like it was fucking pez so take my 2 cents for what it's worth but bro your a smart mofo don't you think you might want to drop the gear and see if you can get shit straight with the depression. Not eating is a key indicator of depression and that shit isn't to be taken lightly. Hope it all works out good luck bro!

This is a no brainer. You don't need your hormones jacked up when having relationship and emotional stress like you are.

As a matter of fact, get off the juice and see if you can do a better job of patching things up.

Fuck the gear.

IML Gear Cream!
Man that is hard. I got married when I was 21 and had a son with her but all we did was fight. She wanted to party and spend money while I was working 12-16 hours a day 7 days a week and just wanting to establish a life. Sometimes two people just cat get along and agree on anything. I can tell you from experience that drugs and booze no matter how good they make you feel at the moment will only lead to more depression. Brother I spiraled out of control for a couple years. I finally woke up and got my shit together thanks to the women I am now married to for 22 years. Stay on cruise dose and put down the weed and pills and booze as they make you weak and cause you to make bad decisions. Keep your mind and body healthy.

Good Luck Brother

Depression alone is dangerous thing but like VTX said the comb of drugs and depression Is bad business! The split and having a kid part is tough but it's the depression that's nothing to fuck around with you get it figured out and the other stuff will work itself out. This is all shit you already know the good things for you is you have identified it as a issue which a lot of people don't do until it's to late.

I'm not drinking or taking drugs other than aas. I'm not patching my relationship up. It's over. She has been getting violent and pushing me to hit her so she can call the cops and i won't hit her but it's at that point where it's too far gone. I don't enjoy kissing her, i have no more passion for her, I've been faking this for my son and that's wrong of me. I'm just curious if deca or too much test can fuck with your appetite. Thank you all for your input. I will never jump back in to drugs and alcohol.

I'm not drinking or taking drugs other than aas. I'm not patching my relationship up. It's over. She has been getting violent and pushing me to hit her so she can call the cops and i won't hit her but it's at that point where it's too far gone. I don't enjoy kissing her, i have no more passion for her, I've been faking this for my son and that's wrong of me. I'm just curious if deca or too much test can fuck with your appetite. Thank you all for your input. I will never jump back in to drugs and alcohol.

WTF?!?!?!?!?! She is trying to get you to be violent but you are going to allow her to take your son? Why not fight that and keep your little boy??

There is way more to the story...

I usually only loose my appetite when I'm stressed or depressed.. Not from AAS

WTF?!?!?!?!?! She is trying to get you to be violent but you are going to allow her to take your son? Why not fight that and keep your little boy??

There is way more to the story...

I usually only loose my appetite when I'm stressed or depressed.. Not from AAS
I just can't make it work with my schedule at the moment. What babysitter will watch my son for 20 hours and how will i spend time with him? She'll be with her father and he's a good grandpa for my son so I'm not worried. We just aren't good for eachother.

I just need to man up, eat my meals and train like a beast. Where's all the good advice at ya estrogen filled pansies???? Lol. Just fuckin with you guys. ;)

I just need to man up, eat my meals and train like a beast. Where's all the good advice at ya estrogen filled pansies???? Lol. Just fuckin with you guys. ;)

More concerned about your kid then you gaining muscle..

That's why everything got put on the backburner. But it's in God's hands now and i believe this change is for the best.

Get Shredded!

First thing you need to do is get away from her immediately, and stay away. People like her will make false accusations , and you will end up in jail.
Hope you've consulted a lawyer. Follow his or her advice very closely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's nothing that saids that u can't take care of ur son and ur body !!! Shit bro , my son is 6 and it took me that long to gain custody . But I never once thought that leaving the gym or dropping my AAS would do me better . I needed and need that to keep me sain some days !!! I work 11 hr days come home , spend time w/ my son and then hit the gym .
Theres always room for both , well for me there is . But lifting weights IS my therapy !!! It could be yours as well .
But that's my .02 . I would just forget about the chick and focus on being a better parent !!! Chicks will come and go , but ur child u will only have once , enjoy it and good luck !!!

Ghrp6 for the appetite. If you want to continue the cycle that's what I'd recommend. I'm running the same cycle now and my appetite is hit or miss.
expect I'm also using anadrol. I force feed myself daily. Just pound down the calories when you can.
Get some sleep meds to make certain you are getting enough sleep, that's one way to put you in a shit mood

Ghrp6 for the appetite. If you want to continue the cycle that's what I'd recommend. I'm running the same cycle now and my appetite is hit or miss.
expect I'm also using anadrol. I force feed myself daily. Just pound down the calories when you can.
Get some sleep meds to make certain you are getting enough sleep, that's one way to put you in a shit mood

Amen

It's not depression it's dealing with a shitty wife, I'm going through similar problems, 1st it was I spent money when we didn't have it, now it's I don't do enough at the house. I love my kids and her, but she makes it hard sometimes, and no, I don't trust her, which makes shit even stranger, she called the cops on me after I smacked my son when she told begged me to reprimand his ass, hope your shit ends up for the better.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sorry for what's going on in your life bro. It will get better. Some of the guys here have touched on it, but you really need to take care of your problems in your life.

That's the only way you will be able to help your depression, or whatever is going on. Do it while you can, you don't want to get stuck in a rut. Good luck my brother.

How the fuck do i fix it man. Weed doesn't work. I take no stimulants. I should probably grab some ghrp 6 and some fucking happy pills.

that sux man. when i cant eat i drink the egg whites or humapro protein pills and some kind of easy to eat carb and add live oil for extra cals

I think my body is just craving different food. I can smash 4x4's at in n out with fries and a shake no problem, but chicken makes me gag, unless my lady makes it with her asian touch. Lol. Im figuring this shit out and getting back on track. Thanks for all the legit advice.

Back